Hello

mackdenny

My name is Mack Denny (no duh) I'm an officially retired old fart who plays BF2/BF2142/1942 and a few other computer games. Like your rules and the way your admin acts, so I joined and contribute cash when I can. I'm a stickler for the rules, guess that is a result of being a cop for about 30 years. Now I'm a security guard driving around in a golf cart (hey, can't live on MY retirement, the ex-wife gets half). See you all at the games!

Good to see you Mack, hope to play with/against you on the servers. Wondering exactly what an old fart is, I am probably pushing it at 47. Doesn't mean you can't act young, right?

Thanks for saying hello Mack. We look forward to seeing you on the servers.

Nice rifle Mack, is it DMPS, Bushmaster, RRA, OLY Arms? I use the Magpul Mags too. I get to drive a Kawasaki Mule around base. Real intimidating vehicle. Alot of us here are military or retired and I think we have a jail guard too. You won't see me in any server but I'll be looking for you on the forums.

The rifle is a Rock River Arms "Entry Tactical" with LOTZA extras, white light, laser, front grip, CAA stock,etc, etc. My NEW wife got this little toy for me to throw in the trunk of my patrol car before I retired. Next addition; a silencer, since I no longer live on the LEFT coast I can pay my moneys and get one all legal like.

RRA is good stuff. I got a Colt M4 with a 203PI Launcher for work and a DPMS Agency Rifle for play.

Not alot of extras for the work rifle but plenty for my "at home" use.

Back