Hello

Lifeless.Zero

Hey guys!

Some of you guys know me (Soulzz, FAST..) I am Lifeless.Zero, former Founding Father over at Merlincatsfunhouse. I resigned my FF tags about two days ago. The admin position was starting to be more of a job, than fun (which is what gaming is about).

I like hanging out with you guys on vent, I have fun there (Boondokk is funny as hell!). Just poping in your forums/webiste to say hi. Ima long time supporter, first time poster, so.

Sup TBG?

Whats up lifeless, great to see you finally register on our site. Also im really happy to see you on vent as well. Yeah boon is hilarious I love that guy. Check the multimedia and goodies on the nav bar, some cool stuff there to keep you busy while you are on the site :p

Cheers mate

Sorry to hear about the FF thing. It was like that in my WoW guild.. a job. That's why I quit playing WoW.. it sucked me in. Anyways - enough of that bs - glad you see you registered man. Look forward to many great times playing with you :)

thanks for the support, im glad you caught us on a gunboat night with boon.

Yeah Thx for your support Lifeless hope see ya soon on Vent and plz join us every time u can and hang out with these crazy b's lol.....

Back