Hello

Foul Specimen

I figured that since I'm registered on this site and I play on your BFBC2 sqdm server all the time, I might as well say hi.

Hmmmm, a little about me, I'm 32, live in Minnesota, I like mountain dew, I have 2 dogs, I'm divorced, I spend most my freetime playing video games, playing drums, and snowboarding. I played quite a bit of team fortress classic, cs, cs:s, and ut2k4 (my favorite). Also played some bf2, and bf2142. Mostly play fps, but I do play some Guild Wars (don't laugh) and Rockband. Lately been playing some Dragon Age too (too as in also, not Dragon Age 2).

Looking forward to playing some bf3, probably need to build a new pc though, alpha ran pretty half-assed on my rig. For now I'm gonna wait til there's some benchmarks to see what it will take to run it, then i will sell my body on the street til I have enough $ :p

Anyways, hope to cyaz on some BFBC2 or BF3! :D

Welcome! Glad you enjoy the servers :).

good to see you on here foul..... game on!

ahhh its this guy! mister 40mm every thing haha, you in ur clan mate swear thats all you use "cause am trying to get plat" lol, nice to see you come by the site, look forward to playing with ya in sqdm where i spend most my time playin bc2. cya in game.

Back