Hello Peoples

Sano

Hello everyone. I am Sano (Mike). I live in Colorado and I hate it. I am 26 years old and a computer nerd. I am also a Sony fanboy and a Trekkie. I am into Japanese anime and manga as well. I mostly play Battlefield 3 on PC. Have a question for me? Ask away!

Computer nerd? We have a few here. The more the merrier :)

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the website. I'm sure we'll see you around. Jump on TS when you play it makes a difference.

Ooh, welcome! :D If you know any Bergstr?m, tell that guy to buy new jeans, he looks horrible.

Thanks for the warm welcomes ^_^

As for Colorado being nice, it is in the Summer; but I don't feel at home here even though I've lived here all my life. I feel at home in California (North or South).

come to Canada if u want to have some fun, who am i kidding.. come to Canada if you want to have fun at all :)

come to Canada if u want to have some fun, who am i kidding.. come to Canada if you want to have fun at all :)

Lol, I am all for Canada's health care system! Its just too damn cold up there. I hate cold with a passion. I would rather be in 119+ in Phoenix, AZ than cold and snowy temperatures.

Lol, I am all for Canada's health care system! Its just too damn cold up there. I hate cold with a passion. I would rather be in 119+ in Phoenix, AZ than cold and snowy temperatures.

i guess i should of said ontario.. it was about 30C today and then the humidity.. 30 ?C = 86 ?F my egg loo melted a little..

i guess i should of said ontario.. it was about 30C today and then the humidity.. 30 ?C = 86 ?F

I can do 86! However does Ontario have bad winters with minus temps and shitloads of snow?

northern Ontario yes, but southern is pretty solid, this year it barely snowed. west canada that when you get some mean temps when i was out west it was -50 for 2 weeks with out wind shield.. depends where you are lol.. southern Ontario is nice man,

Back