Hello? Is this thing on?

I haven't read it yet but I am going to say no. On the basis of them lying before. Now that I have read it, the answer is much shorter than the previous lies.

Unless they are willing to bet their parent company, all subsidiaries and studios to be dissolved without severance pay. All intellectual property to be frozen from development or use for 100 years. A series of companies with such little value only has so much to offer when they have disappointed and lied this much.

Even then i still wouldn't believe it. In fact I am not sure if I would believe it even after having played on a dedicated server hosted by us.

You have to remember, Advanced Warfare has dedicated servers... oh wait it doesn't does it... but the official answer is it does.

I haven't read it yet but I am going to say no. On the basis of them lying before. Now that I have read it, the answer is much shorter than the previous lies.

Unless they are willing to bet their parent company, all subsidiaries and studios to be dissolved without severance pay. All intellectual property to be frozen from development or use for 100 years. A series of companies with such little value only has so much to offer when they have disappointed and lied this much.

Even then i still wouldn't believe it. In fact I am not sure if I would believe it even after having played on a dedicated server hosted by us.

You have to remember, Advanced Warfare has dedicated servers... oh wait it doesn't does it... but the official answer is it does.

Ah, but CoD 4 had dedicated server files which were released for players to host their own servers as was the norm back then. If the remastered version is doing a graphics upgrade and lighting engine upgrade they should be able to keep the same files unless they are going to rework the entire game engine. I do know that Activision is notorious for lies but one can always hope.

Ah, but CoD 4 had dedicated server files which were released for players to host their own servers as was the norm back then. If the remastered version is doing a graphics upgrade and lighting engine upgrade they should be able to keep the same files unless they are going to rework the entire game engine. I do know that Activision is notorious for lies but one can always hope.

Right. Just waiting for EA's patent's on vehicle warfare to expire so they can add some new features to their game... wait there isn't a patent on that is there? :p I fucking hate call of duty. But stories are good so as long as they have single players sooner or later I play them.

frittt00zzzz mmmmm i gotta go buy a bag pf frit0z now.

Hey fritt0000zzz i dedicate this video to you.

frittt00zzzz mmmmm i gotta go buy a bag pf frit0z now.

Hey fritt0000zzz i dedicate this video to you.

Nice Private video Fast. Should I take this as you want to do something Private with me? I'm not sure I would be up for that, but Soulzz is always available.

Now that is the Rain i remember. That is hilarious!!!

Well since snake wants to be a liar:
upload_2016-5-14_22-6-21.png

Back