Hello? Is this thing on?

Frit0z

Hey everyone! How are things? I plan on making a comeback soon. I'm done with school so I am back to having a bit of free time. Just wanted to poke in and say hi for now. I have a work trip next week but after that I will be around a little bit more to give a proper introduction to all the people that are new to me.

Rain its been like 2-3 years since i left. How the hell did you not do shit? Did Soulzz come out of the closet officially yet?

Rain its been like 2-3 years since i left. How the hell did you not do shit? Did Soulzz come out of the closet officially yet?

I mean we converted to Xenforo. I spent like 12 hours half assing this theme. The most ive done is actually delete half my work when I was going to quit because a couple of members got butt hurt over an april fools joke i pulled last year.

I mean we converted to Xenforo. I spent like 12 hours half assing this theme. The most ive done is actually delete half my work when I was going to quit because a couple of members got butt hurt over an april fools joke i pulled last year.

I dont believe that you could ever offend someone... What was the joke?

lol, well im glad you are still around. Its amazing how many new people there are here.
Yeah i dont even know most of them at this point. Hell i tried to play BF4 for the first time in a year last week and some duck dynasty twitch streamer reported me for admin abuse when i slayed him for following me around shooting me to get my attention and i was too dumb to understand why.

Holy shit balls. Welcome back you bastard!! How the hell have you been!!!

Yeah i dont even know most of them at this point. Hell i tried to play BF4 for the first time in a year last week and some duck dynasty twitch streamer reported me for admin abuse when i slayed him for following me around shooting me to get my attention and i was too dumb to understand why.

From the looks of it you are just as good at making friends as you were when you first joined. Ill be picking up BF4 after i get back from vegas so I should be on TS next weekend.

From the looks of it you are just as good at making friends as you were when you first joined. Ill be picking up BF4 after i get back from vegas so I should be on TS next weekend.

Mind as well rent the shit for 5 a month at this point and get hardline too lol. Fuck BF4 lol. BF1 is coming soon.

Holy shit balls. Welcome back you bastard!! How the hell have you been!!!
Well if it isnt the gay man himself!!! Ive been good. I had so much shit going on that it was hard to really dedicate the time to this. Now that school is done I should be good to go for a while.

Well if it isnt the gay man himself!!! Ive been good. I had so much shit going on that it was hard to really dedicate the time to this. Now that school is done I should be good to go for a while.
Nice, you should come on teamspeak :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If that new remastered cod 4 is any good tho with dedicated community servers who knows lol

If that new remastered cod 4 is any good tho with dedicated community servers who knows lol

Does infinite warfare have dedicated servers? If not then the remaster wont have it either. Also unless they signed a contract for 1 dollar more than the company is worth promising they will then their word is no good even if they say they are going to do it.

They lost the source code to the servers years ago and apparently can't write new code :p

Does infinite warfare have dedicated servers? If not then the remaster wont have it either. Also unless they signed a contract for 1 dollar more than the company is worth promising they will then their word is no good even if they say they are going to do it.

They lost the source code to the servers years ago and apparently can't write new code :p

Is this credible enough? https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

Back