Hello im Douglas

Douglas_G

Hello,

I am Douglas. I like video games. I am currently in school going to Owens Community College. My buddy Robert mentioned this site said I should stop by and say hello. I also like consoles as well as my PC, don't hold that against me though. I like food, money, and beer. I have a little start on a windows based MUD I was working on two semesters ago, but haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. Hmm, what else to say? I'm a Browns fan.

Sincerely,

Douglas

Welcome to the site. Feel free to look into joining us on Vent, if you would like. Hope to see you ingame.

supki.jpg

Welcome to the site Doug. Glad you stopped by. This is a classmate of mine and we'll be doing a project together soon (system analysis and design). Douglas is a programming major I believe, and from what I have found a pretty sharp minded individual. Glad I picked him to be on our team. If all else fails in reaching me I check this site a few times a day, so if I miss you anywhere else this site will work.

As I mentioned to you at school many of us here have consoles or used to play on them, but we don't hold that against anyone...well almost anyone...LOl

Welcome, Doug. We don't hold console gaming against you, but your close proximity to Bob could make you suspect. Actually, he a a good guy and always a help to people here. Join us for some rounds some night, Vengeance might need your dogtags.

Actually required....thank you. Stand still and it'll be over quick.

Looking at my list now....

Sid, Mac, Bob, Grim, Ares, Samson, Razor, Fries, Sonar.

Welcome doug!!! and dont worry bout vengeance he donates his tags pretty ez so you should have them soon I have like 5 or 6 of em.

As I mentioned to you at school many of us here have consoles or used to play on them...
Wait! I'm calling bullshit on this one. Ok, I'll call it later...

Welcome to the website, Doug! There's lots of humor, fun, and camaraderie to be had here, so settle in for the ride.

:smilygifs951:

Well you guys sure know how to make a fella feel welcome. There is no profanity though? I have a potty mouth myself :( Bob you embarrass me, Im a dullard :)
allright I'll boot up the ol 2142, see if I can get to a career high of 20 kills. You guys play any battlefield vietnam original version?

Oh, there's plenty of profanity. In multiple languages even. Get in vent and you will hear all you desire.

Douglas, Welcome to the site it's nice to see another fellow Buckeye on the forums even if you are a Browns fan I won't hold that against you. :)

I probably shouldn't say anything about the Browns considering I live in Cincy and am a Colts fan. :)

Darksyde the silent assassin is challenging you Vengeance... Hmmm wonder who gets who's tags first?

Back