Hello Gentlemen

Lic-T

Some of you may have noticed my interest in joining your club. I am a very serious person and in Law enforcement so I won't be joking, using sarcasm, or, in any way, using my introduction to improve the Tuesday I'm sure you are all enjoying already.

I decided, on tax-payer money, to type this while on patrol on the "West SIiiiieeeede" of West Des Moines Iowa. It's, as you may have guessed, a West suburb of the wonderful capital city of Iowa, Des Moines. So as a recap, I'm on patrol in territory 5, located on the West side of West Des Moines on the West side of Des Moines.

Ok, I'm back. I had to take some Ibuprofen after I just gave myself a headache proofreading that last paragraph. Back to the important stuff. Me. I've been a cop 8 years as of November. No I havn't shot someone, abused any ones Constitutional rights, kept confiscated drugs, planted evidence, did a "desk pop," watched Super Troopers less than 24 times, not been arrested (don't ask, or do, no biggy).

Over the years I've seen a lot of dead people, said a lot of swear words to teenagers to get a reaction, called people bad parents to their face, arrested murderers with blood still splattered on them, got in a 50 mile high speed chase (video on youtube to prove it), been called countless times at 2:30 am from "friends" who are being arrested driving drunk, whom I properly refer to as "bar associates that I've never hung out with outside a bar."

In my free time when I'm not a super hero, (that's only what I call myself in the mirror every morning) I like to go boating, go to Denver and ski, work on my jeep, and of course, GAME. I pretty much only play BF4 as of late. I was a member/Admin of [LLC] Late Late Crew, primarily when I played Battlefield 2 in college (Iowa State University) I'm not married and I have no kids.

Ok I gotta go, some white powder scare at Athene Insurance building. I'll come back and bore you more later. Peace. Jason.

Welcome fellow officer... if you make admin, you will potentially encounter people in the servers who remind you of this while performing your adminly duties.
10590432_863656806979378_6361977292691096855_n.jpg

Welcome. Sarcasm is actually encouraged here, as are bad puns (have you met Joelebroy?). How can you not take the opportunity to violate someone's constitutional rights, use the lights/siren on a whim, get free doughnuts or dry cleaning or any of the other perks of the job? Dang, my older brother just retired from 30+ years of state police and I am sure he misses that stuff every day. Now, he just rides around on his Harley unable to pull over people and acting grumpy. Hopefully you will see the light and fully embrace the joys of your position of authority and abuse it properly.

:) Ok, a little more info now that I saved the day. (I did nothing but stand there and talk to Fire Marshal and EMS supervisor) Postal Inspector, or what I call operation front line, went in and said it wasn't dangerous.

I like to work out as well. I get annoyed with officers that make other officers look bad. ie. overweight slobs, guys that do something stupid and end up on the internet/news. Being in Iowa, with what seems to be increasingly colder and longer winters, you have to keep youself busy. So there is the gym, gaming, and watching Chiefs football, Avelanche hockey, and anything Iowa Hawkeyes.

I guess the point of this light hearted post is to A. Fool you into thinking I'm the coolest. B. Get voted into TBG. C. All of the above.

Lived about 4 blocks away from Valley going to iowa lakes in estherville! Do you know Officer Lyon i believe that is his name he used to have the valley gig at the freshman building great guy imo.

Yep. Jeff Lyon. I'm working with him as we speak. I work Jordan Creek mall area. He's at Valley West mall territory. He's normal patrol now. I actually live right down from Valley too.

That is awesome! Whats one of the weirdest assignments or calls you have had? Anything like 21 or 22 jumpstreet :) ? and Shining that goes for you as well lol :)

Last edited:
A 26 yr old guy axed up his 19 year old girlfriend in texas. They pinged his cell phone on I-35 near our city. Trooper got him stopped in Target parking lot. We pulled two guys out of a trailblazer at rifle point. Unlucky for the rider, he was just a hitchhiker that was picked up by this guy along the way. I was the lucky one that cuffed him and transported him to our jail. He still had her blood all over him. He sat at our facility until FBI came and interviewed him.. Or theres this one. ha.
What a handsome officer at the end.

No I havn't shot someone, abused any ones Constitutional rights, kept confiscated drugs, planted evidence, did a "desk pop," watched Super Troopers less than 24 times, not been arrested (don't ask, or do, no biggy).
who are you trying to convince ;). Welcome. be sarcastic, have fun, and game. oh and soulzz may hit on you, he likes a man in uniform. just keep it off the forums

No I havn't shot someone, abused any ones Constitutional rights, kept confiscated drugs, planted evidence, did a "desk pop," watched Super Troopers less than 24 times, not been arrested (don't ask, or do, no biggy).

That doesn't sound like a very fun or good job to have if you can't even do a desk pop. That's almost as boring as being a librarian, I guess, except you carry a gun you can't pop off with inside most of the time. Great. Now I'm depressed, thanks so much for that. I have to go crop dust some people to make myself feel better.

Last edited:
Passing period at school is for crop dusting the students.
I just take a leisurely stroll through the library and concentrate on the public PCs. Also, story times are great for that; after all, who's to say it's not one of the infants?

When I worked in the hospitals I loved going to the nursery. I would dust the entire nursery and as I'm leaving I'd hear the nurses go "Oh, somebody needs to be changed" while they were looking in the diapers lol. Good times.

Just realized I spelled AVALANCHE wrong. mubad.

Hi-keeba!

Also: BOOO AVALANCHE BOOOO!
Wild all the way!

Last edited:
You'll fit in well :). No pun intended
Soulzz, he's over 18 so there's no reason for flattery, you won't get in his pants with lame lines like that one which might work on an underage guy. Somehow, I think a cop might see through your bullshit....why do I have to say this every damn time?

Back