Hello everyone!

Abrakadabra7

Just stopping by to say Hi!
Love to play on your server, and keep doing it for a while.
Former CS hardcore player, that's why probably prefer hardcore mode in COD.
Played Doom, Quake1, 3 then switched to CS. Now finaly i'm stuck with COD lol.
Playing purely for fun, wish you guys have bolts only server :).
Well....thanks for great server and c u on a battlefield!!!(in my crosshair ;)

Abra...

Thanks for the kind words. If you would like our Ventrilo info, let us know. Just post your age, then we'll get you setup.

Hey thanks for stopping by hope to see you on the field.
Hopefully you dont end up in my crosshairs.

Thanks guys...
yeah...unfortunately had to skip Quake 2...but did play duke3d!!!!
btw i'm 30..but have no mic to enter vent..

Yea its a bit different that CoD. its more teamwork based. you got squads, theres medics(heal and have LMGs) Assault(Noob Tube/Ammo filler) Engineer(Repairman/Rocketman) Recon(Sniper/Artillery)

Rush mode is split into 2 teams (Attacker/Defender) you basically have to destroy 2 MCom stations at each spawn. and keep moving forward if your attacking.

Conquest is basically Capture the flag. you go and lower the enemy flag and raise yours.

Squad Deathmatch is 4 squads on an all out battle first team to 50 kills wins.

Theres Hardcore mode also similar to cod hardcore but i think its a bit more potent. 1 shot from a sniper kills you no matter where he shoots you. its alot of fun

Cool..seems like something worth try...well maybe i'll get it next month or so. As my "game limit" for this month is over..finally got myself Uncharted 2 lol...spent several evenings on it..

I heard that game is pretty good. Are you playing it on DX11?

doublefacepalm21.jpg

It's a PS3-exclusive game... I'd say he's playing it in DXFAIL.

I just checked it out though, and it's developed by Naughty Dog entertainment who developed Jak & Daxter which along with Ratchet & Clank, I consider the best platformer series ever on planet earth (so far).

So, with that in mind, I'm not surprised it's probably fucking amazing.

Jak II was basically t3h ownag3. It was like playing a cartoon, but only far better. Sucked me in for days at a time... until I finished it.

Yeah..that's true...no DX11 lol on console games...it looks pretty good though. I even playing it second time :)

Back