Hello all

Just_a_noob

Hey guys, I just thought I would pop in to say hello. I use to play a lot on -=GUN=-, now IZI, but I'm starting to not like playing there and I'm looking for a new favorite server to die on. I was just on with Greasmonkey messing up the other team with the GS until he got kicked from the server (BTW Grease, I did save the GS).

My name is Greg I'm 29 and I live in Buffalo NY, I'm a full time welder (steamfitter) by day and gamer by night. I go by the name 'Just_a_noob' in game, I try to be in the GS whenever possible. My skills aren't as finely tuned as most of you guys, but give me a chance I MIGHT impress you.

Yeah welcome it was fun this morning.. Glad to hear u saved the ship. I thought ea went down cause i got disconnected completly from the master server.

Welcome! If you ever want to chat with us on Ventrilo let me know and I'll give you the info :).

My mic is toast, I can hear everyone fine but I literally have to yell into the mic for anyone to hear me. The wife doesn't like that to much. Some day Ill buy another mic, thanks for the warm welcomes.

[quote1235936744=Greasemonkey]
Yeah welcome it was fun this morning.. Glad to hear u saved the ship. I thought ea went down cause i got disconnected completly from the master server.

[/quote1235936744]

Haha, when you left to change names, I solo'd a TV into the middle of that crowd on top of that building, and damn near wiped everyone out. It was like it was a big cicle jerk up there and my TV was the pivot man!

What's your other name? I remember RELUCTANTLY gunning for you and was impressed that a "noob" could do so well! Your name scared me. LOL

[quote1235955960=Cease_Fire]
What's your other name? . . .
[/quote1235955960]

?? I only play under one name. . .

Back