Hej Sta ima?!? Whats up?

fmajor007

Hi all -

I thought i'd sign in here and see whats up in this neck 'o the woods. I go by nitrokiller007 on 2142, but it's my second "go 'round" - 1st was angel1911 when i was part of another "clan".

I'm usually getting killed by one of the tbg members so i'd thought i'd at least be cordial and say hi before someone knocks me off again!

I'm a former paratroop from Bragg (i saw someone else here who's jumping too), but it was back when Reagan was President. Yup, i'm O-L-D.

Anyway, see y'all in Suez!

frank

welcome to the site hope you continue to enjoy the server.

Welcome to the site Fmajor :). If you want the Ventrilo info, just ask :).

Thx for the ventrilo invite! I'm not too savvy with the uploads and techy stuff so i gotta pass on that for now... I like hearing the cross-talk and would like to add in, but my internet connection isn't so fast and i get alot lag if i'm doing too much at one time.

What's up bro. Was fun playing with you in Suez today. Tank + APC = No more APC!

LOL!!!!Dude twas big fun!

OK, standing in the Titan w/back to corridor 3 + knife = your dogtags!!! ;-)

I hope it goes well for ya. Enjoy the green make-up! So, is everyone still pissing along the fence-line at green-ramp? Is it still Pope AFB? Anyway, back in the day everyone would be lined up there taking a piss - was sorta like the office water-canteena!!!

@Bob36963 - man, whenever i see you on the other side i start crying! I just *know* i gonna get blown up by some aircraft... LOL!!!

Thanks for stopping in. There are many members here that are serving now or have. Anyways welcome.

I try to kill all the red team.....at least twice... lmao See you on the servers.

Back