hallelujah patch

z242pilot

After a lot of trials and tribulations, all versions of the game client has now completed QA successfully.
We will do no more testing on it.

All game servers will need to be taken down for updates. The maintenance period starts on Wednesday Jun 30th at 07:00AM (GMT+2). Most of them should be back up by 11:00AM (GMT+2).

During this time window, we will also release the new game client.

Check back after 11:00AM (GMT+2), and try out the new game client!

------------------

The client patch is approximately 890MB large. The list of changes is pretty much the same as is listed here. I'm going to write a post which explains some of the background behind the delays later tonight.

I love the CG and my CG loves you Staff SARGE. Yah i called you sarge..what are you gonna do about it? Besides eat my CG:D

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaouuuuuuuuuu!! But I wont be there for the event. Im going to woodstock (Quebec version). Im gonna do so many d.... ehh girls and beers ;)
Around 100 000 crazy guys and girls will be there! I'll borrow the van of my old brother, and i'm renting a tent trailer. Bought 200 beers for me and 2 friends of mine. Rum Jack, d...
Its gonna be the biggest party ever for me.
I hope I'll come back in one piece ;) Less neurons but you know what they say, the weakest one goes first, so you become more intelligent with the strongest one.

When m60 is curbed down a lot of people are really going to SUCK + I cannot wait. As for the CG; there are a lot of people that use it as there primary weapon = UBERNOOB. I'm glad BC2 is just a filler till BF3 comes out

I can't wait till BF3. Renno and I are going to fuck everyone up 2AD style! HELL ON WHEELS!

Sorry 1AD! I have friends in the 2AD and they are the ones I usually go shooting with. I used 2AD out of familiarity.

When m60 is curbed down a lot of people are really going to SUCK + I cannot wait. As for the CG; there are a lot of people that use it as there primary weapon = UBERNOOB. I'm glad BC2 is just a filler till BF3 comes out

I don't have a problem being an UBERNOOB as long as everyone dies.

In my opinion, the 40MM and RPG/CG are much more of a concern lately for me than the M60... Explosive weapons are teh shit.

I deployed to OIF1 with 1AD.....
But yea we are going to fuck those mother fucking fuck heads right the fuck up. RAUGHHHHHHHHHH!!
Balls said ubernoob lol
Yes, I got the 1st ID Combat patch for the Iraq bombardment. So that's the closest I can get to a Divsional assosiation, LOL.

Back