Hackers in Karkand

BlackDragonGT

*Game: Battlefield 2

*Server Name: TBG IO Karkand ?

*Date/time: 1-24-2011 Midnightish

*Player Name: $HENTON, and Stainless239

*Offense: $HENTON obvious hacking, just by the score. Stainless had many one shot kills from insane distances and knew where I was even behind walls, but his score didn't reflect the hacking as much as $HENTON

Evidence: Attached screenshot

Comments: Many complaints against $HENTON in game, only I seemed to notice Stainless239 though.</pre>

Attachments

• cheaters.jpg
    cheaters.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 60
Can you get video evidence of these players? Many good players can get that kind of a score if they try hard enough.

I don't know how to do that.
But with 98 kills and 8 deaths, I thought it'd be obvious, as I've only seen that kind of score by a hacker. And in another round Stainless had about 32 kills while the rest of his team had about 8, so, it's a bit fishy ya?

Thanks for the info blackdragon I have found them and am banning them now for prior bans.

BlackDragonGT,

I thought so, I was on the server while this guy was there and was very suspicious that he was up to something but I didn't have any solid proof, so I didn't want to stick my neck out there by reporting him to the admins, until I had some actual proof.

I am glad that you were confident enough in what you saw to report him to the admins. I know it sounds corny but us honest players need to be pro active in helping the admins keep the servers clean otherwise these dirt bags will drive all the honest players from the server.

Which one? They should have been banned according to Razor, so they are obviously circumventing it if they are back.

Coming on anyways.

Nevermind...Shenton is on....and just looking at his score...aimbotting it up.

I will take footage, then ban him.

Somebody already got him. Regardless, blatant aimbotter, needs to be GUID or IP banned.

Battlefield 2, Karkand IO

Yes @Henton has returned, I think he's doing 2 games at a time then bailing.
This is game 1. Fortunately he's too stupid to scale it down.

I took some footage before you got rid of him. In case he feels the need to appeal. lol

I'll look into it, gurdy. He's not on...unless its a different name than es @Henton

I took some footage before you got rid of him. In case he feels the need to appeal. lol

I'll look into it, gurdy. He's not on...unless its a different name than es @Henton

Thanks, It was actually $Henton, I mistyped it today.
He bailed or was kicked by the time I got back.
J-Slayton

BlackDragonGT,

I thought so, I was on the server while this guy was there and was very suspicious that he was up to something but I didn't have any solid proof, so I didn't want to stick my neck out there by reporting him to the admins, until I had some actual proof.

I am glad that you were confident enough in what you saw to report him to the admins. I know it sounds corny but us honest players need to be pro active in helping the admins keep the servers clean otherwise these dirt bags will drive all the honest players from the server.
Amen brother.

Meantime, please check out P.Rowland no space btwn the . and R, Lieut. Colonel, hes good but he seems a bit TOO good if u know what i mean, tho i waxed him a few times, legit of course haha.....I thought he might be cheating, other players were bitching so maybe its an idea, hes on now and then, see what you think? Thanks.

Be best server EVER if we could find a way to keep aimbots out, also can u fix it so nobody can climb those 2 towers back of Factory? Its IMPOSSIBLE to get an enemy out of there if they hide there, tho they can always jump out later I guess.

I know BF2 is infamous for cheaters, but this server seems to have more than usual, pity!

P.Rowland is in fact bigdog1968, spoofing the real P.Rowland.

bigdog1968 only 1 IP from U.S. First Seen Feb 02, 2010 Banned at GGC with the same Maryland IP.
P.Rowland only Canadian IP's First Seen Jul 04, 2007, much older GUID.

The player we banned is the spoofer.

Back