Greetings

jvp

Hey folks -

I've been playing on your BF:BC2 Rush server quite a bit over the past few days, having just discovered it. Online I'm known as jasonvp with my amd clan tag. The last few games have seen me squaded up with a few of your members, so I figured I'd swing by and say, "hello."

So... hello. :)

Who I am:
- I've been online gaming since Quake2, (insta-gib rail-only servers FTW!) and got into it a bit heavier with SoF2.
- Joined Clan AMD during their earlier hay days of SoF2, but like most great things, it sorta came to an end. We're still around in one form or another.
- Started into the "BF" series with BF2, then BF2142. I took a long break from BF until BC2 came out.
- Will happily play L4D and/or L4D2 as well.
- Have tried to play COD, and just can't get into the groove of those games as much as I can w/BF.

I'm old enough to have gray hair, but still young enough to be a kid at heart.

Hope to see ya'all online.

jas

Cool man, that's a nice car man, very smooth! Nice to see ya here.

Nice to see you on the site Jason :). If you ever want the Ventrilo info, just let us know :).

hey man, I had a fun couple of rounds last night, if you ever really want to know what is going on join us on vent, we know where all the kills are :D communication ftw

Nice to see you on the site Jason :). If you ever want the Ventrilo info, just let us know :).

Thanks for all the kind welcomes everyone. Yep, I'd like the Vent info. I know the server IP, just need to PW. :)

jas

I'm old enough to have gray hair, but still young enough to be a kid at heart.

jas

well atleast you still have some unlike some of us. :/

that's a nice car man

Thanks for that. As we previously discussed, Corvettes (and fast GM vehicles in general) are a passion of mine. The ZR1 pictured in the avatar is my current ride and will be for some time to come, given its lofty price. I don't expect to be buying anything else for a ... while. But that's OK, it's a car that can reduce a grown, responsible man into fits of school-boy giggling, just by stepping on the loud pedal.

640HP has a funny way of doing that, though.

One of my other passions is using whichever vehicle I have at our local road course. I don't believe in owning a fast car and not driving the piss out of it. Some examples can be seen here: 2010 ZR1 Track Vids

They're all MP4s that'll require Apple's QuickTime (or something similar) to play.

jas

Back