Greetings from =SWAT=

easybleeder

What's up -|TBG|-, just wanted to say thanks for the scrim tonight, it was a lot of fun. Hopefully we will have many more in the future(preferably Sidi Titan or Camp G :p). You guys play really well, it's always a pleasure to play good competition.

Until next time...

hey whats up EASY, sorry i moved your thread to introduce yourself section. No worries though =)

Thats was really good fight (on both sides). I am looking for some more, I enjoyed it alot.

Hell yeah, it was great, we all sure looking forward for more.

No worries Fast, just threw it up the first place I saw....

I talked to a lot of my members tonight and they are all chomping at the bit for a 16v16 Sidi scrim, I'll get together with you or Soulzz ASAP.

Take it easy guys, I'll be on your 64-man Suez server whenever possible to say hello.

[quote1231125517=easybleeder]
What's up -|TBG|-, just wanted to say thanks for the scrim tonight, it was a lot of fun. Hopefully we will have many more in the future(preferably Sidi Titan or Camp G :p). You guys play really well, it's always a pleasure to play good competition.

Until next time...
[/quote1231125517]
Guess easy beat me to it, just wanted to say had a good time, and like easy said maybe we can get something set up on sidi, at least there I know where i can go to keep x=FAST=x from sticking that 057 up my 070 every two min :) . Good game guys

Back