Gracias, Merci, Thanks

=RogelioRoldan=

I want to thank you all for let me be part of the community. I wore my new TBG clan tag yesterday for the first time, and we ve been on some awesome rounds.
I always had a lot of fun playing on the tbg servers, beeing on the same squad, or the same team as you, and even when I play for the opposite team. I get my ass well kicked in that case, and it not helps to my win-lose ratio, but to blow some tbg`s face with my shotgun certainly worth it, and I know sometimes I succeed to put some -tiny- challenge on the titan on those rounds when you dont give the other team a chance.

And since I`m using ventrilo, and team up with you more often, Ive discovered your incredible teamwork, and I realize why you are so hard to beat. I hope sincerely that I have what it takes to be part of that very well organized machine. And watch out!, because Im learning from you, and sometimes it happens that I play for the other team :p

I want to apologize also, because I know I dont talk too much on ventrilo, but let me tell you that english is actually my 3rd language, after spanish (1rst) and french(2nd), so I suppose I`m a bit ashamed of exposing my big french-latino accent... and sometimes in the heat of the battle, finding the words in a third language is not as easy as it seems.... kinda "watch out!, derriere toi, cuidado, merde!" ... Not even me is able to understand that kind of shit. So let me tell you, I dont speak too much, but I like to be on vent with you, and as soon as I start learning some battlefield slang , and loosing out my shame, Ill be more present on vent.

Thanks again to all of you, a special thanks to Soulzz for taking care of this place so well.

Let`s ban some cheaters and kick some asses!

cheers,

Wow Rogelio i do speak spanish too..seems that finally i wont be alone lol...and i'm pretty sure you will enjoy playing here... 015

Thanks for the kind words Rogelio. I'm sure you'll love it here :).

ooh,ooh, I can learn to curse in spanish and french. So, when Fast tv's my ass, I can express myself enough. 001

Back