good to go!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
New pc up and running, holy shit first time im using recent technology stuff and im blown away. I will need to get used to win7 thats for sure. Fucking case is see through *jaw drops*. Did not even know that when i purchased it

I wont be playing bc2 today or next day, got loads of back up from old pc and other work/assignment. But its definitely good to be par with you guys now :)

I don't even know what name to use since some wannabe stole my name. What rank is everyone lulz? Got some catching up to do :)

Good to have you up to par Fast:) Does this mean you'll be better at the GS in 2142 :( ;p

im hoping, i did buy a shitty mouse a year ago and dropped my uber noober skillz a bit. Wish all G9s just died from mouse poisoning :)

LOL!!!! My uber mouse wont quit.Poisoned or not(or tea,beer ,water......) Damn old sidewinder. You seem happy so I'm happy for you! Play on Brother!!!!

i had the same probs with a G9. i hate that thing. the deathadder is great tho, incase you needed the input.

lmfao its so nice to see, my rig surpassing the recommended (not requirement) by 5 times for bc2 :)

So put some pics of the new rig up already! Let's see the beastie :) And definitely get yo' ass online! I need some new tags. I don't know about the others, but I've only made it to Warrant officer I.

i can't find my damn USB cable to hook up to my smart phone. :*( Ill work on that.

Back