Gone for wee bit...

RimGreaper5000

As you may or may not know, I'm getting married this Saturday 9/5 (don't ask me why, I have no clue).

As much as I love it, gaming right now is really tough with all the last minute shit I have going on. That being said, I'm not sure when the next time I'll be on is. I will be home on Sunday, but most likely packing for the honeymoon and recovering from the wildly excessive amounts of alcohol I will have consumed on Saturday.

Monday I head to Newport, RI and then to the Cape. Unfortunately - won't be able to game with you guys until I get back (9/13 or 9/14).

Take care

P.S. Greasefire is the best man, and he's been travelling this week. So it's kinda insane for him too. Will let him know to get his ass back on vent and in the game ASAP though.

hey wanna take me to your honeymoon. We will have fun like no other. Hold hands sing songs right in front of the sunset.

LOL

Have a good one Rimmy. Congratulations!

Thanks Fasty - I'd take ya, but you don't have a vagina (I think). That's kind of a requirement!

[blockquote]hey wanna take me to your honeymoon. We will have fun like no other. Hold hands sing songs right in front of the sunset.[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Thanks Fasty - I'd take ya, but you don't have a vagina (I think).[/blockquote]

That's okay fast, if he doesn't want you I do. I have no vagina requirements. I like to think I'm more practical; a mouth is a mouth, an ass is an ass etc. We'll sing songs at sunset without Rim. Besides, I'm sure after he passes out drunk we can have our way with the new bride anyway. fucky

BTW-Congratulations! I had no idea the wedding was this soon.

Good luck with that one Six, she's one of those white women who's on a strict dark-meat-only diet. You're more than welcome to try though - I'll definitely be passing out drunk at some point!!!

No doubt. Take your time and enjoy the time off with the...Wife! Just watch, about a week after you get married it will feel weird saying that word. I know I felt that way, and so did the Mrs. Anyway, congratulations if I haven't already said that, I'm sure you two will have a blast.

Thanks guys.

Six, it will feel weird - it did the first time too... I hated it - mostly because that word is synonymous with "life over". I don't think it will be that way this time though - she's a good egg.

I was just telling someone yesterday, when I go out with the fellas... she NEVER calls me - and if she does, she actually apologizes for bothering me while I'm out - I love that.

Damn Rim....i wish ya the best man....have a blast and dont miss me so much...even so i will miss my fav gunner-tank/hoe hehehehehe...Congrats :D

Game-Over-Med.jpg

Womens-Game-Over-Med.jpg

Congratulations Rim!!! You're right man it's all about finding the right one. I think some people get married too young and resent each other because they never got to go out and live life.

[blockquote]You're right man it's all about finding the right one. I think some people get married too young and resent each other because they never got to go out and live life.[/blockquote]

No doubt about that. My wife and I were both lat 20's when we got married and we've been extremely happy. If I had done that sooner, well....not so much. It makes a difference when you've had time to decide what you really do and do not want out of life, and with the right person it's fantastico!

[quote1252075350=sixer9682]
[blockquote]You're right man it's all about finding the right one. I think some people get married too young and resent each other because they never got to go out and live life.[/blockquote]

No doubt about that. My wife and I were both lat 20's when we got married and we've been extremely happy. If I had done that sooner, well....not so much. It makes a difference when you've had time to decide what you really do and do not want out of life, and with the right person it's fantastico!
[/quote1252075350]

Holy shit, Sixer didnt even use the word fuck in this post. No jokes about tossing the wife's salad or anything...

Lame...

Not in this post, but I did ask her to toss my salad last night before gaming 047 See, that's the key to a successful marriage right there-forthright communication. Of course, the salad request came right on the heels of me telling her she needed to be my butt slut for a while lolz

rimmy, if you ever turn gay, sixer is your man! He will toss your salad every night for ya! LMFAO!

Oh yes he is very good at belly dancing if you saw his youtube video LOL

Back