Glitchers in the TBG NO VEHICLES

Thank you for reporting this, we will take care of it :).

Soulzz, I took a look and it does look like he's glitching to get inside the walls.

I just got done viewing the CityMaps log. I would recommend banning him from the server(s). Player name: GANGSTER death42. You might want to check out other pertinent data if he becomes a problem.

hey flame ty for the screen shot, and pointing out the glticher.

please, when you are on our city maps, if you see something that doesnt look right let us know.

You did the right thing, However I was looking through your tag collection, and i might have saw a high roof hehe :p

The more, the better. If you have the names, screen shots, etc. Please submit them. We are always happy to rid everyone of the problems of glitchers/hackers in our servers. We will look into the players in question.

haha roger that guys..

but this is totally off topic..
anyways.. about a week or two ago i was banned from =s5a=.. apparently i hacked there website..
some guy got a virus from one of my links? all my posts were screenshots only.. and some text.. duh..

but becareful tho about xfire screenshots.. im not sure if thats where it came from.. anybody ever hear of a virus coming from a screenshot hosted by xfire? 018

but what ever.. i didnt even get a chance to talk. banned from there vent/server/site
if anybody knows or has friends in =s5a= ask em to hit me up on xfire!
but no worries.. i dont know how to hack sites.. lol 044

btw listenin to colt 45 - afroman.. haha good song

lol nice smileys..

Back