GHF stupidity

C

cjjeans

Please never join this server. I have never been kicked or banned like I have here. Every time I joing I am kicked or banned... I even made a diagram for them to look at and what was an acceptable and common knowledge uncap zone vs what they were considering the uncap zone. These screen shots they took of me - represent each kick from their server... Each time they kicked me - they spectated me first...

screen038_113.jpg

screen036_377.jpg

screen037_178.jpg

I tried their servers a couple of times and just got frustrated with them. They don't seem to follow their own rules and the teamplay sucks. That is why I ended up spending so much time on yours and IZI.

I only play there when I want tags, from thier shitty admins, in which I got banned on numerous occasions. I posted a diagram on their website as well, similar to the one you have, and they called me a noob, and spammed the thread, they are a bunch of chimps in suits.

shitty admins; me and sixer used to go there before TBG; I think he is leading me by 1 ban; I guess I should even the score to 3 one of these nights. They are a clan if you kick their ass you will get banned...period.

So, it is prime tag hunting ground? Maybe I should return just to piss them off. I did get kicked from them once when I got my headshot pin. As soon as I got the last kill - poof, I was kicked.

I think I have been kicked and banned from there for supposedly being too accurate with my Mitchell. They said something like 'only a hacker would use a mitchell on an infantry map so well'. Meh. They don't know me.

Back