Getting kicked repeatedly

SLAYERBEAST96

Hey I'm new to your bf4 servers and for the most part I've been having a blast but I keep getting kicked by a admin and I don't understand why I don't know if I'm breaking any server rules I wasn't aware of. My Orgin account name is SLAYERBEAST96 and if anyone could help me out by letting me know why I'm being kicked that would be awesome!
p.s. I thought it had to do with high ping but my ping stays around 50 so I don't know.

Kicked by admin is a defaulted messages when you generally lose connection to server. It has happened to many of us. If it was an admin it would have its own defaulted message saying please respect rules etc...

Dice created that message when that happens to you

been going over this myself for at least 6 months as i get kicked all the time....

1....VIP players will auto kick other players when they join a full server....i am in the 9th spot over all on the rush server and still get kicked for VIP's all the time....(i should be a VIP for being in the top 10....hehe.....sigh)
2...connection connection connection....you have to log in to origins....you need to connect to battle log....you need a connection to the server itself...anyone of these 3 gets timed out or disconnected it can screw with you in server....second part.....you could have 50 to a 100 connection between you and the severs needed to run the game....the connections will differ for everyone playing the game just because of their location VS the server's location...
3....you may have rolling IP addresses you dont even know a about...a friend of mine living in Utah had his IP address changed every 2 hours like it or not by his ISP....and every 2 hours to the minute he would get kicked as the server wigged out over his IP changing....he called the ISP and had them change it to a static address and half of his drops out stopped and none of them were on the hour every 2 hours anymore....
4...drop out messages may not tell you anything about the real reason you were disconnected from the server....kicked by admin is what i will see for a lot of disconnections
5...get your ISP to check signal strength to the modem and look at other factors like net going down only when it rains....i had a bad hub near me for years that was getting water in it....cable and internet would just go out until the box dried out then everything worked....to check the signal call your ISP and ask them to do a modem check and if you are seeing it when it rains or snows or anything crazy like factor always making it happen

just putting this out there as the disconnects are driving me crazy some nights.....

Back