Gaming mouse mats. Do they offer comfort and responsive feedback?

amarua

Good morning all and thank you for running great servers and website. I wanted to ask if gaming mouse mats are worth the money and if any of you use them? I'm currently looking at some Corsair and Logitech mats for the rig and setup I'm doing over the holidays. I have a few gift certificates from Target ,Office depot and other sites that I need to cash in. I bought a G502 Proteus mouse (49.99) yesterday with one of the them and now I'm thinking I need a mat for the RGB keyboard and Mouse I have under the tree. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your time. See yall on the Battlefield. Hoo yah!!!!!!!!

You will still get killed by Moocavs using them... Won't help that...

Well... I was hoping to incorporate the mouse pad's features so that when those TBG UCAV's launch I kan make quick turns in the Jihadi Jeep to run over TBG members that much easier and quicker. BEEP BEEP..... BOOM!!!!!!!:p

Thanks alot guys for the feedback. I'll let yall know what i decide. I currently have a purple Innovera mouse pad. :( It has a gel palm rest and non slip properties but its bullshit and to small.

Personally I have the Logitech G240:

l_21775716_003.jpg

Logitech%20G240%20Cloth%20Gaming%20Mouse%20Pad-2.jpg

But this is personal to every one to my point of view. How your desk is done, is it square or curved. How thick you like the pad, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm or higher. What kind of exterior finish you like, more soft and warm as a tissue or hard surface that is easier to clean but that doesn't fold. What is the size your looking for.

Once you answer these questions you should be able to pin point the good one. This G240 is the answer to all these questions for me.

Last edited:
@ColdIceShot, thanks for the feedback. I'm leaning towards the G240 since both my RGB keyboard and mouse are Logitech. Damn ecosystem Marketing strategies!!!!!!
VIVA BF4!!!!!

For the record... I have a Corsair pad. Nothing special.. it is just large. I found myself running out of room on the old cheap standard pad. I think mine was $12 or so. Been a while now and old people don't remember too good.

I've only had this one since July, but I wanted something that would fit both my keyboard and mouse. It's held up thus far and doesn't really show any fading or signs that I'll be replacing it anytime soon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J75R5N8/ref=twister_B01L5HKRCW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I don't think there's really any gain ergonomically with these ones, but it adds another layer of protection for my desk, it allows me to rub my wrists against the mouse pad instead of my wooden desk, which would probably wear off the coat of protectant after a while, if I didn't have this. I work from home, so I'm usually using this thing anywhere from 6-16 hours a day.

I ordered this one since I had a target gift card and this is the best mouse pad they had on their website IMO. I'll let yall know how it feels when i receive it. Yay!!! BEEP BEEP.... BOOM!
upload_2017-12-22_15-27-57.png

Reminds me of the func gaming series mousepad about 12 years ago.

Back