Full BF3 "Fault Line" Trailer (12 minutes)

Soldier4Real

<object style="height:600px; width: 800px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2zw8SmsovJc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2zw8SmsovJc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="800" height="600"></object>

...and of course it's all the previous small trailers released as a single big trailer

lol im looking more forward to the analysis wit the golden voice dude then the 12 min trailer XD

but you saw a taste of jet fighter and tank! it was jizzable

I guess we'll see when it comes closer to release. It's not even MP, it's SP. I hate false marketing.

Charlie Sheen saw this and found it so epic he fainted before he could say win.

I need to build my new computer. If only just for this.

showing SP is not false marketing, many people buy games just for the SP

most games whos single player was good the muliplayer sucks..... but since when did battlefields mp ever suck? so i think its gonna be great!

@GT - That's up for debate :). I'm not a fan of BC2.

i wonder if u will be able to demolish a huge building like that. that would be awesome xD!

If it's anything like BC2 aside from graphics and sound I don't want to play it. I played 2 minutes of BC2 yesterday for the first time in about 5 months and that was all that needed to remind me how much I dislike it.

so can someone enlighten me on how much gayer bc2 is than bf2142? what does bf2142 have over bc2? mediocre graphics? a gunship that works half the time? wall glitches? failed patches ever since the game came out? and the game was made specifically for the pc?????????? i don't buy it, if anything bf2142 might have is more vehicles, but that's to some people taste.... i prefer the heart pounding running around shoot anyone i can, not sit down a corridor tossing frags until someone arrives, i see alot more they STILL have to fix for bf2142 than they do for bc2. i think they are going in the right direction with the battlefield series..... do you know why none ever plays any other game but the bf series???? (maybe a few games here and there like left4dead and cod or something) or when we "try" to switch to a different title they always end up coming back or dropping off the face of the earth? its cuz we are searching for something AS good as bf series...( take arma......and frontlines for example....)but you know what? we just cant find it..... sorry that's my rant on someone saying bc2 sucks...... but yes i agree on certain elements such as shot registry on certain guns and their first attempt on making lunge knifing, other than that i still think its a solid game.. cuz all games have their shits...and all games have their giggles.... and after all that i still dont think bf2142 sucks...... each game is just different! ill play both....

I think you would like Squad Death Match Soldier; fast pace like a titan attack

GT, the glitches you mention in 2142 are nothing compared to BC2. Let's see, the server browser in BC2 is god-awful. The movement in BC2 is horrid. The gun balance is terrible.

In conclusion, BC2 is definitely a console port that tries to mimic a BF PC experience, but fails miserably.

Both games are buggy, but BC2 has different bugs, and, in my opinion, worse bugs than that of 2142.

I think RO: HOS will be a welcome change, despite it being WWII. I know many of you don't care about the aspect of indie versus mainstream. You just want a good game. All I've been saying the past 6 months is, you'll get a lot more good fun out of indie games then that of mainstream. My point will be made when HOS gets released, for starters.

EDIT: A game will never be perfect, that's a given. Some of the bugs in BC2/2142 are embarassing to say the least. I've never played a game from Valve that has serious bugs; show stoppers. Indie's don't generally release those kinds of games.

so can someone enlighten me on how much gayer bc2 is than bf2142? what does bf2142 have over bc2? mediocre graphics? a gunship that works half the time? wall glitches? failed patches ever since the game came out? and the game was made specifically for the pc?????????? i don't buy it, if anything bf2142 might have is more vehicles, but that's to some people taste.... i prefer the heart pounding running around shoot anyone i can, not sit down a corridor tossing frags until someone arrives, i see alot more they STILL have to fix for bf2142 than they do for bc2. i think they are going in the right direction with the battlefield series..... do you know why none ever plays any other game but the bf series???? (maybe a few games here and there like left4dead and cod or something) or when we "try" to switch to a different title they always end up coming back or dropping off the face of the earth? its cuz we are searching for something AS good as bf series...( take arma......and frontlines for example....)but you know what? we just cant find it..... sorry that's my rant on someone saying bc2 sucks...... but yes i agree on certain elements such as shot registry on certain guns and their first attempt on making lunge knifing, other than that i still think its a solid game.. cuz all games have their shits...and all games have their giggles.... and after all that i still dont think bf2142 sucks...... each game is just different! ill play both....

At what point did I say it sucks? Don't put words in my mouth. I said I dislike it. Also when have I EVER nade spammed a corridor, oh that's right never, hence why I have 58% accuracy with grenades. It makes no sense to me to play Battlefield : Call of Duty. It's the same reason I don't like conquest. What capture imaginary flags to cause "ticket bleed" or blow up fake MCOM that somehow magically expand the map? Yeah not for me. Not to mention randomly getting killed by some guy who I can't see and the hit detection is still atrocious. At least Titan mode makes sense, well to me anyway. The vehicles are a plus but not a deal breaker for me. And don't get me started on the hackfest the game is. Whatever if you like it good for you, I don't and it's MY opinion.

Back