Full BF3 "Fault Line" Trailer (12 minutes)

when have i ever said YOU nade spam.... dont put words in my mouth. its the 90% of the other corridor campers. and i didnt say u said it sucks, its the generalization and implying that it does suck... hence the it reminded u why u dont play it. unless i mis read that statement. each game is equally frustrating in its own way.... i see things things differently than some and vice verse and as i said i would play both, i didnt even say bc2 was all that great either. so sorry if i mis understood you about what you ment by "dislike" but i dont see what some are talking about with movement and hit detection and menus never had a problem with any of that. i never disliked a game......i just move on from a game or pass it up because noone is playing it. hence the inde and main stream issue. i dont belive there is such this as indie and main stream. i would definetly play ro or front lines or anything like that.... just the way i see it is its "inde" cuz noone but the few people who bought it are playing it. ro could turn mainstream if enough people play it constantly thus implying that you like main stream..... would you suddenly stop playing RO cuz it turned mainstream?

The mindset of an indie developer is very different then that of a developer like DICE, etc. Indie's care about quality. Most mainstream developers don't.

As I stated in my reply, if a game is good, I will play it. I don't care who it's made by. If it's good, so be it, I'll most likely buy it.

Let me put it this way:

Indie = quality most of the time
Mainstream = shit most of the time

Good games = instant buy most of the time.

Clear now?

see i think that still doesnt make sense, if inde is always better, why not make inde games mainstream? whats holding people back from doing that? who wants to play a shitty game?

can someone explain to me what they mean when they say the bc2 server browser sucks? i never really got that. as for the movement, i find it great

see i think that still doesnt make sense, if inde is always better, why not make inde games mainstream? whats holding people back from doing that? who wants to play a shitty game?

Because mainstream is part of the problem right now! Most indie's are not! It's not rocket science.

Let me put it this way, Pilot. If you've ever played Counter-Strike: Source, the server browser for that game is near perfect. Even BF2's server browser is better than BC2's.

I don't think so, "mainstream" if u want to call it that is only a problem cuz there is enough people someone is bound to bitch about something , I guarantee you if the same amount of people who play the bf series switch over to even your "" best indie game, it would probably be another bitch fest just like any other "mainstream" game, and CS was mainstream at it's time along with rainbow six rogue spear.

can someone explain to me what they mean when they say the bc2 server browser sucks? i never really got that. as for the movement, i find it great
I agree with ya; like any game you have play it enough to really get a good feel for the dynamics.

Most of you will not like BF3

Probably so since the developers have stated BF3 will be more of a merging of BC2 and BF2. If you don't like BC2 you probably won't like BF3. Yeah, each game is different and this looks to have a lot of elements, so far, from BC2 and BF2. We'll have to wait and see what the MP is like but you won't be standing up blazing away with an LMG in front of that many people without dying instantly!

I agree with ya; like any game you have play it enough to really get a good feel for the dynamics.

I second that. It is faarrrrr better than when it was released. Same with kit selection. Though I will admit I think kit designs in BC2 blow bubblegum.

You should get to choose what goes into your kit. C4+F3000 is fine, just take off the m203.

I will admit, BC2 is not what I hoped for. At least in 2142 there was 1 goal, kill the titan.
Now it seems its more run and gun type of atmosphere.

...... And don't get me started on the hackfest the game is.......

Who wants to play a game eaten up with hackers. I played a couple weeks ago for the first time in 3-4 months and people were still getting banned for hacks. Pathetic. BF2142 game play and strategy will not be topped in a long time IMHO. Also, I couldn't care less about the 'life-like' graphics. It's a game for christ-sakes. What happened to good ol' simple animation? And wtf is all the cursing in game about these days? Dropping the F-bomb and GD this and GD that? Not even suiltable for kids anymore. Sad :(.

Last edited:
any pc game is hackable.... and as always the newer the game is the more hackers there are we moved on from bf2......to bf2142......to bc2....... i highly bet bf3 and ANY future pc game is gonna be the same, and i think "fucking douchebag" is a little better than "oh my gosh he shot him, thats so cute", im pretty sure if anyone got shot the would curse a little. and if your concerned about kids why let the play a game where you can shank somone and put a bullet in thier heads then tea bag em?

Back