Freezing my ass off in GA!

Ratchet91X

I know I was away for 21 years, but damn I don't remember October being this brisk!

I always think of TJ Cross in gone in 60 seconds "Damn it’s cold up here, they keep these Ferrari’s refrigerated? And you know black people don’t like cold weather, we’re tropical people. Man, when this is over I’m gonna smoke a joint, watch two hours of Roots and I’m gonna KICK YOUR ASS!"

Ha, why do you think I was so glad to leave GA and go to TX? Have fun with that!

You have nothing on the north.
acttemp_600x405.jpg

It's all subjective, but yeah that's cold for the South this time of the year.

It's all subjective, but yeah that's cold for the South this time of the year.

It's cold for the Chicago land region too. I just keep in mind that the Canadians have it worst.

Were is this global warming when you need it?

Had to scape the ice off the wife's car this morning and pry open the frozen car doors. Just snow damn it fuck this freezing rain BS.

Ok, you guys are right. Waking up in the low 50's it absolutely irrelevant to the people in the NE and Mid-West. I was only stating how cold it felt after reminiscing about life wearing shorts and t-shirts on Christmas day in my younger years lol.

Ok, you guys are right. Waking up in the low 50's it absolutely irrelevant to the people in the NE and Mid-West. I was only stating how cold it felt after reminiscing about life wearing shorts and t-shirts on Christmas day in my younger years lol.

Shit, that happened once in the 6+ years I was there. Every other time it was in the 30s or teens...which just doesn't feel right in the SE.

hey could be like me i woke up to frigging snow on the ground

We had fucking snow yesterday morning. God, I miss global warming. Maybe Al Gore can send us some.

Here in Cleveland the west side it was partly cloudy. On the east side rain, sleet and thunderstorms.

Back