Found a pic of mex_cuz_i_can

razorbackx

Lord of Dank Memes
@MEX_cuz_I_CAN
image.png

Awesome possum! All we need now is Wonder Women in the pic! I vote for (GIRL)Eisfee. If it truly is a girl playing with us on the BF3 maps server. If not, I'm sure Gart won't mind role playing. LOL. On another note the vato dressed in Batman costume does not look like a crime fighter but a crime instigator. VIVA La Onda! Vatos Locos 4 eva!!!

Thanks for the link Mex. You just introduced me to a whole new world on reddit. I love storytelling and film. especially when they deal with the complex but amazingly beautiful and bitter human condition. HELL!!! I love film theory and theories in general, when I understand them. LOL. I thought Heath ledger did a fantastic job and thought he deserved a nomination for that role. Yet to say one is a villain when one abandons ones principles is a little rigid cuz there are many things that make us question not only our principles but the foundations on which these principles, values, beliefs are built upon. Death, sickness, economic downturns, immigration, wars (religious and capitalist ones) all contribute to our reevaluation of our principles. Also historicizing how human beliefs, principles, concepts, and values or their interpretations have changed over time is the real interesting part. For example, just think about how the concept of freedom or liberty in our nation's history has been interpreted since its founding. I like to think that principles, beliefs, concepts, theories and all other human rationalizations are not static but dynamic that initiate change not only in us but the societies in which we participate in. They are also open for debate and revision here, unlike other places. In just over 300 years we have managed to expand the principle of liberty to apply to many people when it was originally meant for a certain few. If lawmakers or ordinary humans had not abandoned their principles or at least modified them we wouldn't be where we are now. Hell!!! I don't even know where we are. LOL. Liberty in the Americas was mainly reserved for white men who owned property during the colonial period and long after. They received patents and charters (words on papers) to form new commonwealths atop ancient ones in North America. Those patents and charters from the King and Queen of England in the case of North America granted them enormous power (think about the power of the LAW also words on paper not to mention state sanctioned violence) in which they were legally able to curtail the liberty of not only the colonists but natives, indentured servants,children and slaves as well. These were the people who did the hard work of building this nation and let us not forget that women also were excluded from liberty for hundreds of years (Think about the institution of the marriage contract notably coveture). Race, gender and class were all used to limit ones liberty in the United States. Some would argue its till prevalent today. I'm not even going to talk about the spatial reorganization or the intellectual hegemony of European ideas in the Americas. All I'm going to say is that the roots of liberty or its negation stemmed from the European enlightenment period (notably John Locke) and the Roman laws of conquest. Anyways, my point is that Batman and Joker are both the true villians for hurting peoples feelings just to make themselves feel good about their actions. LOL. But then again pleasure and pain are the prime motivators for human behavior. Thank goodness for Captain America (The real hero) LOL! VIVA MURICA Cabrones!!!!

Back