Flight School dates:

D

Diry-Lex

As I had previously stated in the tutorial section, I want to volunteer my time to help you guys out.

I had an idea of a flight school to pass on a little bit of knowledge that I posses to clan members only. I was thinking sometime this weekend, preverably before or after the scrim.

what I need from you guys are dates and times that you are aviable (this weekend) which is:

29 AUG to 31 AUG in EST

I will make a special channel in vent for FS OPS only.

-Dirty

I work from midnight to 8am on the weekends. I dont have any classes so I should be free whenever. I can work my sleep around it. Im willing to try anything to make myself a better pilot. Thanks.

You got it. the first class will be held on Friday 22AUG @ 2330
(1130 ) EST

and will cover the following material

-Basic turns and evasive maneuvers
from AA

-Introduction to low level flight dogfighting

-Medium/high Altitude scanning.

it may sound all complicated, but these are real world maneuvers that I have incorperated into my flying style to are easy to master into a second nature that will increase your preception abilities, as well as situation awareness, which are a MUST for any combat pilot.

I need one or two volunteers to sit in AA and walker AA as well as some aircraft for teaching purposes. This will all be done in the scrim server so no deaths will be counted.

Diry-Lex I will do my best to be there. If for some reason im not able to make it or will be late I will post in here to let you know ahead of time bro. Just let me know what you need me to do if I can make it. Peace.

i think i should be there to take some lessons tomorrow night!

Sorry Lex I wont be able to make it tonight for you flight school. I have to work. I dont have to work Saturday night though. Peace out.

I think I could be a good candidate for helping you out. My flying pretty good if you need a target or opponent.

Back