Fix the CSS dust2 dm

drei

The CSS Dust2 DM server is completely broken. People will spawn behind you constantly; you will spawn at goose while the enemy has full control over long and A plat and catwalk and has multiple awpers in pit; you will miss shots on players who are afk while you are standing stock still with their heads completely taking up your crosshair.
The hitreg is complete garbage and the spawning is complete garbage, please fix it.

with the last update for source it broke death match completely, with out thinking when the new dm patch was released i installed it into the server overwriting our old spawn points we had set up, sorry for that my fault, the problem will be fixed asap. the hit reg is the exact same i played all last night and didnt notice any thing off, could be on your end, hit reg is great for me and fast, needless to say we will look into it, it could be caused by that update valve released, sorry for any inconvenience we will work on getting the server back to how it was running before, there is alot of behind the scenes work to be done and we will look into all problems as quickly as possible, thanks for the report!

I already told him a couple days ago in chat that hit reg was fine. It works beautifully for me every time I'm in the server. It's on his end. In fact best reg I ever had is our server for Cs:s

Spawn we will have to look into

By the way, the way you talk garbage this garbage that, fix it... doesnt really motivate me to look into it. You can clearly be more polite about the negative feedback.

Back