Finally got the Engineer Gold Badge!

The only way to get Fast'y tags his to Pilum him while in the the gunship and shank him; other than that its hard to get; if anybody doesn't know i'm always up for a tag exchange...dont bring your rubber knife. I'm known to give more than I recieve; but, what the hell we all need practice.

Hey Balls, love the Mt. Suribachi pic. As a former Marine, it makes me want to salute and say Semper Fi!

I'm happy, i got balls' tags during a real battle without him even noticing :) one of my proudest moments, he has mine multiple times, but i'm like 16k overall :p

Balls has mine also, gave me the shank once when I was reloading. God knows how many other times when I just wasn't looking the right direction. I don't feel safe driving any vehicle near him either.

Best knife server has got to be NBK. They have average players none of those hardcore knifers.

Balls lets exchange... oh wait - you already have my tags... can you give me yours? I think I could put in a big effort!

Actually based on our TK spree before the practice scrim - I would have had yours a few times.
I was pleased with myself - as you exhaled a sound of suprise when it happened...

I got fasts' one day when he was defending the titan - doesn't happen often.

I think I have balls' too just because we play together so much :-D

Back