Final Stand Release Date : November 18th

Hover tanks and the Rorsch-1, this has 2142 written all over it. Should actually be pretty awesome.

Always on a fucking Monday or Tuesday. Why the fuck can't Dice ever release shit on the weekend. Wait, I know-because they never test shit and it won't work and they'll need three days to patch the shit before the weekend rolls around. Why do I ask?

Always on a fucking Monday or Tuesday. Why the fuck can't Dice ever release shit on the weekend. Wait, I know-because they never test shit and it won't work and they'll need three days to patch the shit before the weekend rolls around. Why do I ask?

I thought CTE fixed everything? haha

It's always on a Tuesday because that is game release day. Most games and their dlc are released on Tuesdays.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Ever heard of Patch Tuesday? (hint: Microsoft).

;)

I just read an article 2 days ago about how it has been tuesday ever since Sonic Two was released. They wanted something witty, so the PR guys cooked u "Sonic Twosday"

Server Patch will be installed at 3 am eastern including the new maps. I put my alarm at 310 am so hopefully its available by then. I will be adding it with one eye open so if the ticket count or whatever is off just post and I will make necessary adjustment around 9 am.

Metro server will run all 4 new maps permenantly. So have that server bookmarked. Already has the new name.

I will add to all maps conquest and rush later on in the day.

Maps were there but nobody could join them. So I took them off. Seems like nobody running them at the moment

Visacard and I noticed it didn't save any kit loadout, weps or vehicles...also had 50 battlepacks, looks like mostly emblems so far, fuck yeah....sound seems different too, haven't messed with it yet.

Back