FFTF BF2 Tournament Invitation

Darktimes

banner.png

Do you find yourself reminiscing about the good old days of BF2?
Do you miss trouncing other clans?
Do you like organized competition?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we have the solution.

To give you a little insight, Fight for the Future is a long time running gaming community powered by Viper Interactive Tournaments. The tournament is free and consists of 32v32 battle's each Saturday and Sunday where two army's fight it out on two maps each week in a massive organized battle over the course of 8 weeks.

Positions: Pick your specialty to fight it out as infantry (1 of 4 infantry companies), in armor (specialized tank unit) or in the air (airwing).

MOD: We utilize our own FFTF mod which is one of the most balanced mods available and was created by the same developer of the Eve of Destruction mod (Gunnie)

Maps: FFTF also has an arsenal of custom maps that we compete on during the course of our 8 week campaign.
- http://excalibur.homeunix.net/opt/images/Mapbilder/return_to_skyroad.jpg
- http://excalibur.homeunix.net/opt/images/Mapbilder/sayhan valley.jpg

Battle Structure: Each battle for Saturday and Sunday lasts for 4 hours. Can't play for all 4 hours? No worries!

As a long time player in several tournaments/leagues (CAL, TWL, BF2C, 21CW) I can attest that the environment and competitive fun is something you'll truly have to experience for yourself. You can check things out at www.fightforthefuture.net

Check out our promo video here: FFTF Promo Video

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them through xfire or TS.

Darktimes - FFTF Tournament Administrator

Oh yeah

This is one of the reasons that drew me to try and become a member of TBG. I miss the days of Counter Strike, trouncing other clans in competition's. All in the name of good fun of course. I have not yet been in a OGL match with BC2, but it sure would be fun. On another note I played the vietnam expansion last night for the first time and really enjoyed running with all of you. Although the SQD, and Hardcore modes are new to me im gaining ground quickly. Just wanted to tell everyone if by some chance i am not voted in as a memebr, seeing as my 30 trial is coming to an end, i really enjoyed the time I have been allowed here. Great clan, great people, had a ball.

This looks great. I love organized game playing it so much more rewarding (also more frustrating lol)

This is one of the reasons that drew me to try and become a member of TBG. I miss the days of Counter Strike, trouncing other clans in competition's. All in the name of good fun of course. I have not yet been in a OGL match with BC2, but it sure would be fun. On another note I played the vietnam expansion last night for the first time and really enjoyed running with all of you. Although the SQD, and Hardcore modes are new to me im gaining ground quickly. Just wanted to tell everyone if by some chance i am not voted in as a memebr, seeing as my 30 trial is coming to an end, i really enjoyed the time I have been allowed here. Great clan, great people, had a ball.

All players are welcome to join, regardless of what clan/community you're in. Feel free to invite any friends to play as well.

All players are welcome to join, regardless of what clan/community you're in. Feel free to invite any friends to play as well.

interesting, well thank you for making us aware of the event, if there is an interest within our community, we will let you know.

No problem. Any player that is willing to join won't be unsatisfied with the content and community.

Back