Favorite metal band

In Flames, Wintersun, Dissection, Katatonia, Whispered, Dark Tranquility, Norther, Ensiferum,

This is another group that I can attest to , helped me brake one ankle skating , and mistakenly someones jaw at a show.
Listened to this in my buddies garage where he had a 5' mini half pipe , needless to say I thought I was Tony fucking Hawk , literally launching myself into the support beams .

Saw these guys a few years ago. double bass drum was like a heavy machine gun being fired beside your chest.
Best Canadian Death Metal band ever!

I'm not the biggest Maiden fan, but I grew to enjoy them more after seeing them live. Same night as Megadeath.

turn this shit up!!!! about 1:30(2:30 is when song starts ) into it it gets crunk...just ot keep the thread alive!

You saw bad brains live me so jelly. I saw a show called new years evil It was Fear factory slayer soulfly Pantera and the original members of Black sabbath, I couldn't stop laughing at the drummer imagine a geriatric dude smashing the drums.

~ P A N T E R A ~

Listening to "Walk" right now!
walk isnt the song that pumps me up though.........

Green Jelly(o)...fuck I forgot about those guys until this guy introduced himself!:

when I want to get pumped up by Pantera:

Back