Fallout 4 - who is playing this game?

e36caae1a7d4be9cff5f665a70294d40ca635dbb991c01e10c316476fcfba979.jpg

36 hours in, i love it. Havnt really had any bugs yet. I do feel like the game will be ALOT better in 6 months once abunch of mods are out. My only real complaint is that even on ultra the textures are pretty terrible, but mods will fix that in time

Ill probably wait and add to my christmas wish list. I still have shadows of mordor, Borderlands the prequel and ac black flag to finish not to mention I have ac syndicate once its released.

I'm not playing it yet, but will be soon. I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and look forward to playing this one through as well. Initially, the reviews on Steam were mixed and cited disappointments with the game play , but they are now "very positive."

So, who did you guys end up supporting? BoS, Institute or minutemen?

Anyone know the boston bell code.

"RAILROAD" never mind

Last edited:
You mean for the freedom trail?

I was a bit disappointed about this mission.
Hoped for a lovely riddle, but got red painted lines across the street, like someone give a shit after a nuclear war, to maintain tourist guidance. Anyway, i checked up the whole Freedom Trail online, the real one, and at least learned something about US history.
I hate, how Bethesda hit and miss the educational opportunities of this game, but placing it into a historically important US town, like its mean something.

I was a bit disappointed about this mission.
Hoped for a lovely riddle, but got red painted lines across the street, like someone give a shit after a nuclear war, to maintain tourist guidance. Anyway, i checked up the whole Freedom Trail online, the real one, and at least learned something about US history.
I hate, how Bethesda hit and miss the educational opportunities of this game, but placing it into a historically important US town, like its mean something.
*SPOILER****
Not only that, but once you finish siding with the institute, you can't do shit with it, only radiant quests and you start to ponder over the meaning of this all. plus, you've killed everything that could possibly attack your settlements.

Hold on, Obama's giving you a stimulus package buddy!

I've never played a fallout or bethesda game until this one so I freaking love it.

I generally only play FPS or fast paced games like Rocket League, Hotline Miami, so FO4 is a nice change of pace for me. I played bfront for like 4 hours last night. SO that's me. I need stimulation, like constantly.

Love FO4. Playing it today for a few hours. Need to build up some of my settlements and finish construction on chump tower.

Damn I regret buying Fo4.. not sure why. I've loved every Elder Scrolls since Morrowind and the last couple Fallouts, never played before FO3 though. I'm just not having any fun. 28 hours in, still haven't gotten to Diamond City. Maybe that's why.. I've been dicking around doing everything else but the main quest lol

I played about 200 hours. It was really fun but it gets redundant especially once you start to level up.

Back