fagget founder

You're full of shit you moron. Like most clan leaders your a 350 pound looser, go fuck you self. Well, if you can find your dick. Look under all that fat. Go look in he mirror, checkout you BUG eyes from never going outside. I don't care if you like me you fagget. I'm skilled and you have none! You mother fucking prick less dickhead. Lets see, being approved by a bunch of no skill losers. Fuck you. I offered to monitor an out of control server, and because you have never accomplished anything in your life and never will you attack me. You're a looser and always will be. ooh you run a server, any asshole can do that you piece of shit. I bet you never even got laid you fuck head bitch. No bitch would fuck you, well maybe a neanderthal. You're nothing but a white I am a spammer. Remember you started this attack on me. Do you want more you 70 IQ bitch? I bet the toilet seat screams every time it see your fat ass coming in for a landing. Arrogant, if it's the truth it's not bragging. Of course you have never done anything in your life except eat and shit, oh, well you did pay for a server to justify your looser position in life. You fucked with the wrong guy.

Tell me how you really fee...btw are you realated to Daave....oh fuck watch out..its fucking davves alter ego...

I could do with a new server admin, anyone got his xfire? Cheers :)

Were you looking in the mirror when you typed this. We may have issues but you have volumes. I don't think any of us weigh over 250. Sorry wrinkle tits your insults have failed. Oh it's spelled "loser" not "looser" you uneducated bastard. Looser is most often used by teens and adults with no more than a 2nd grade grammar level.

looser-
Loser who hate other losers. Has extreme loser denial while they describe themselves from experience with the insults that they attempt to use.
Looser: I hate that loser so much that it's driving me crazy.

loser: Why? you're a loser too you make minimum wage working as a hooker. Don't you have bigger fish to fry?

looser: I'm not wasting my life. This queer loser really needs his ass beat.

loser: but You're a queer loser too and you have mental problems. So quit describing yourself you hypocrite.

looser: fuck you loser. I gots a high school diploma.

loser: That a good one. aren't you a virgin?

looser: <blushes>

Oh and By the way 90% of us are ex-military. We were trained to kick to kick ass when needed. So none of us are eThugs.

I ROFL when I read shit like this!! The guy obviously has some serious issues!!!! Nothing better than someone losing it in public!

My, what a classy gentleman!

I spoke with him today to get to know the guy and he said "yeah I used to be a total piece of white trash before I joined the military." yeah...... tell me what changed. what a dirtbag

LULZ< ROFLMAO

Do you think he would like it if I invited him over for dinner and drinks? What do old me drink, sctoch right? 30 years aged, Ill give him my finest bottle.

yeah with his poor behavior as an apparent 63 yrs old. Very doubtful as well. I love seeing peoples' true colors because it says so much more about who they really are.

I didnt read this part till now

He really doesn't know does he? I am a hot fucking cookie. Who doesn't want to bang me? Even soulzz wants to...now means something...
It's nice to see a "63" yr old objectifying women. Ha, thats something i got to show to my buddies.

Hey at least we all got a kick out of this. Haven't had one of these in a while.

OMG this is just too much fast, lmao, even i want to bang you...lmao

Forum.jpg

I think that he may be thinking that that is you in the signature Fasty...or IS that you???

I think that he may be thinking that that is you in the signature Fasty.

I guess, according to that train of thought, I'm very horny doberman. In all fairness I have to say that I do love my pink panther.

HotChickInPinkPanties.jpg

Heres a pink panther for you six

Wow lex, now your on caliber with my sexy bitch..cept mys a BB "brunet bombshell..Davve would be all "hey lex, can I use your pic for my avatar after already using it." Getting owned bitch!

Back