F].U.B.A.[R and SaDaMe (video included)

lmfao both those idiots changed the hash quick time. They are IP banned now.

Yea I didn't watch the ending, but it makes it very obvious when you do. Would have been nice if you edited the loud person at the end.

[quote1252786377=MacN8r]
I saw a guy between 5-7 pm EST on Wake who I thought was F|U-S-A-|R. He was one of the ones I wondered about (along with just_a_noob). Went in gs with noob, watched the other guy for a while but never got anything on him then. I was tagged and on the other side initally, then team switched, so maybe they were on the lookout (they were the top scorers when I was on the other side and FUSAR had 30-0 kills). Maybe it was FUBAR, anyway and I had it wrong (darned glasses!). Is there a way to check logs of players?
[/quote1252786377]

What did I do? I don't remember flying with anyone with that name. I try to fly solo most of the time, unless HYKYC-jr is on my team (so far he's the only 'regular' that plays that server that's good at gunning). I'm sorry if you think I hack or cheat, but I'm sure TBG checks for that stuff.

[quote1252789295=Just_a_noob]

What did I do? I don't remember flying with anyone with that name. I try to fly solo most of the time, unless HYKYC-jr is on my team (so far he's the only 'regular' that plays that server that's good at gunning). I'm sorry if you think I hack or cheat, but I'm sure TBG checks for that stuff.

[/quote1252789295]

Your good man, don't sweat it. Many of know who you are.......no worries.

[quote1252805481=Soldier4Real]

Your good man, don't sweat it. Many of know who you are.......no worries.

[/quote1252805481]

Ok, I have seen a lot of people complaining about me, so I knew it was only a matter of time before it made it to the message boards.

Hey, Just-a-Noob, I just checked you out because people were griping. Didn;t see any reason for it, you were playing well. It was the FUBAR that was the real problem. I did gun for a short time with you that round.

Back