F].U.B.A.[R and SaDaMe (video included)

TartarusMkII

Throughout about 3 hours worth of gaming on the Wake Island server, my squad and I encountered the same two people who were playing very strangely. They were not showing signs of an Aim Bot, but possibly a Cone of Fire Hack. I'm compiling a video now, of collected video I took with fraps that shows some of their kills on me and others. You can usually tell that they will suddenly open fire and usually instantly kill anyone in front of and behind you, as well as of course yourself. Near the end of the video will be a clip of them admitting that sending my video to EA can not stop them.

At the moment I am going through all the clips, so I'll update this thread when I've finished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCgcNn5a2_A

God, I didn't realize how much film I took of them. I also notice now that they were always together, so it'd make sense they were both two buddies using a hack.

Also, I must not have noticed at the time, but they were respawning off of my squad leader- a known hack that came new with the latest popular tools. You'll see that I kill SaDaMe twice before he kills me, all in the same 30 seconds.

Well I didn't see SaDaMe but I banned F].U.B.A.[R. four times. He has GUID changer and it's very fast. I don't have CC access to Wake so if someone could please add his IP it would be appreciated.

When was that? Because though FUBAR was the one to talk most on chat, most of my video is of SaDaMe. It's finished so I'm uploading it to youtube.

[quote1252074366=TartarusMkII]
...... but they were respawning off of my squad leader- a known hack that came new with the latest popular tools......
[/quote1252074366]
Wait I saw this shit last night when we was playing SUEZ and I was squad leader. I thought it just was a glitch, and I didn't see people POD in. It happen like 3 times across the 2 hours they we played.

I saw a guy between 5-7 pm EST on Wake who I thought was F|U-S-A-|R. He was one of the ones I wondered about (along with just_a_noob). Went in gs with noob, watched the other guy for a while but never got anything on him then. I was tagged and on the other side initally, then team switched, so maybe they were on the lookout (they were the top scorers when I was on the other side and FUSAR had 30-0 kills). Maybe it was FUBAR, anyway and I had it wrong (darned glasses!). Is there a way to check logs of players?

i know just a noob, he's fine.

I did get fubar. He won't be backand if he is, let us know again.

Yeah, lastnight people were using our becon to spawn at silo one and 2. We couldnt figure out how they were doing it because they would just appear.

I always assumed when they were appearing like that there was a squadleader hiding and they were spawning on him. Maybe it is something I will have to look for.

Spent about an hour in spectator mode looking at SaDeMe! Honestly, it would be a close call just out right banning the guy. Only one or two moments where there was a hint of AI possibly. PBBans does show a tainted past with multiple Aimbot bans for several games or linked GUIDs. Server crashed before I had a chance to watch further but at that point I would have felt as if I would have been nit picking.

Definitely garners a bit more watching for sure.

Wait... you cant spawn off your squad leader?
I do that alot, and its done while Im SL too. Is that a glitch in the game? Cause I know in BF2 its done all the time... no spawn beacon.

That video of FUBAR was pretty convincing. There were a few points where he actually seemed to get a good kill though.

IDK from what I saw from the video he doesn't even look all that good. I mean outside the fact that any one of use could have been him. There was no golden piece of evidence in there to me at least.

I'd like to remind you that my fraps video that I have to manually turn on is a very limited perspective. Some of the high points is when I get killed through smoke down the titan's hallway, and when I get killed by the person I just killed 3 seconds afterwards. Also, I'd guess everyone complaining about him, including said admin who tried to ban in four times should be fairly convincing.

I would really like to see SaDaMe gone, but I have no hard evidence - outside of personal experience. Would you guys be okay with me hopping into vent when he is online so that I could get an admin to watch him (and possibly KIEK-MA-DAAA|)?

Back