F GD MF SOB F POS F F F F

Deploymentking

I hate my car. I gonna light the GD thing of Fn fire. F FFF F F F F F F F F! POS Fn made in Canada. Says it all over the GD thing. I got a GD trip to make next week and the GD thing wont Fn start or click or anything! Fn electrical BS! MF! SOB F POS! F U Buick. Go suck my balls. Im gonna Put a gallon of gas inside it and a pray paint can next to it and have some Fn target practice on this Fn POS MF! GAHGHAG! 003

F U People and your crappy made 95 Buick Centuries. I hope the people who designed them spontaneously burst into flames!

I love you FAST just not your country's car industry.

Oh well, tomorrow I find out if my loan is approved for my new P.I.M.P. ride. A beat up 97 Nissan Hardbody Pickup. 2wd 4cl 5spd Single Cab. Yeah itll be a tight fit for my 6'4'' ass but for 3.5k its worth it. Its also easy as hell to work on, yay! New project!

Don't blame Canada, they just built it, blame the retards who designed it; this is why I never buy American cars. I made that mistake once, and that's all it took. I hope the big 3 go out of business and rot in hell.

mmmmmmmm canada

197_profile_img1_labatts.jpg

canada-bikini.jpg

My new computer. Yay, doesnt it look great.

Intel i7 clocked to 4ghz
Dual GTX 295 SLI'd
27" Monitor
Fuckin water cooled
Antec 902 Case
etc...

100_0706.jpg

100_0707.jpg

FU Buick...

It might not be as much fun as a new computer, but it sure is a hell of a lot more functional. The truck gets you to work, work brings in money, money buys your necessities and toys. I'd take the truck over the computer any day.

Anyone want to buy a cheap used Buick Century? I'm talking pretty damn cheap. Probably less than a plane ticket here. Engine and Tranny are great. Hell I'll fill the damn thing up for you if you buy it.

Sorry to bring back an old thread I'm just tired of looking at it.

Back