eXg|

barto

Hey guys of True Born Gays! Some of you guys may know me and know that i am one of a few guys that are starting a new clan. We are the Exile Gamers. No im not recruiting. Im just letting you guys know that there is a new crew in town.

http://exilegamers.enjin.com/

barto

you should of added www. makes it clickable, dont worry done it for you. :O

[quote1252378822=barto]
Hey guys of True Born Gays! Some of you guys may know me and know that i am one of a few guys that are starting a new clan. We are the Exile Gamers. No im not recruiting. Im just letting you guys know that there is a new crew in town.

barto
[/quote1252378822]

Yes yes, of course coming into another successful clans forums and letting all members and visitors know you're forming another clan isn't recruiting. Also posting the link is just so in case we or anyone else would want to check it out is just for good measure. Oh and thanks for the insult too, I'm sure it was all in fun huh?

D_UCHE BAG . . . I'd like to buy a vowel

[quote1252379670=Deploymentking]
[quote1252378822=barto]

barto
[/quote1252378822]

Yes yes, of course coming into another successful clans forums and letting all members and visitors know you're forming another clan isn't recruiting. Also posting the link is just so in case we or anyone else would want to check it out is just for good measure. Oh and thanks for the insult too, I'm sure it was all in fun huh?

D_UCHE BAG . . . I'd like to buy a vowel
[/quote1252379670]

i dont want this to go any further but ill just say.. do you even know who i am?

With all respect i have known soulzz, fast and a few more for a long time. Im not recruiting just as i said i wasnt. Fast and soulzz have known that i was starting a new clan for about a month now. Now im sure that if i had offended them, they would let me know and they know i wouldnt care if they deleted this thread.

Did you even go to the site? Look on the left side and you will see that i consider TBG a clan friend due to my relations with some of the head admins!

Wow. (Now i would normally come back with a sarcastic remark like you have, but out of respect for fast and soulzz i wont.)

barto

no sweat barto, we have good watch dogs in our forums. And yes they bite! ;)

I dont think he knows you but we do get threads like this in our forums from time to time. And yes they also say we aren't recruiting LOL.

[quote1252380503=roth140]
isnt this clan #2? or is it #3?
[/quote1252380503]

and im not sure i just know that we are the only "active" exg.

[quote1252408000=HeatSurge]
True Born Gays? Was this edited in by someone?!
[/quote1252408000]

Man i think fast gives us a great name sometimes!

Lol

Barto, not trying to flame at you but I'm a few thousand miles away (note my location) I saw that you called us gays and your post looked like a recruitment post, I got angry. If Fast and Soulzz are okay with you then so am I. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Back