Evga 980 Ti Classifieds SLI!!

Orga Smic

Absolutely loving my new cards. Eating through everything, just like I do!!

Probably would do a little better if I upgraded my CPU, but maybe someday!

Nice, I just have the one and so far it's run everything maxed at 2560x1440 although I only have a 60hz so I can't really push like you can with 144hz g-sync or 4k.

Enjoy.

holly shit man, what fps u getting in bf4?
when they make a screen fast enough he will let u know ;).
I have a pait of 970 FTW cards sli'd and I am always mazed out at 60 fps in everything... can't imagine those.

Everything maxed I get from 120 to 170 fps. I have a refresh rate on my monitor of 144hz and 1440p resolution. It does all depend on the map and whats going on around of course, but if I had a newer CPU, MB and RAM I probably would get even more.

bf4 has a locked frame rate cap of 200. you'll get the best picture though if you lock your framerate at 144hz. I can provide a config file for you if you like that does that.

Will it still work when it drops below 144mhz? Yes I would not mind the file!

This video will show you how to save the config file.

And this is what I have copied into mine.

WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 256
WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0
RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 0
PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
PerfOverlay.DrawFps 1
GameTime.MaxVariableFps 144

The last thing on the list is what limits your frame rates to whatever hertz you want to. I have mine at 144 obviously. That way it isn't screen tearing. The entire config file eliminates motion blur, adds a frame rate counter and limits the frame rate.

when they make a screen fast enough he will let u know ;).
I have a pait of 970 FTW cards sli'd and I am always mazed out at 60 fps in everything... can't imagine those.

Im on a EVGA 970 FTW a single one, and BF4 runs at 120 FPS.

bf4 has a locked frame rate cap of 200. you'll get the best picture though if you lock your framerate at 144hz. I can provide a config file for you if you like that does that.

200 fps........ I don't think my eyes bother to render that much on a regular day.

Back