EVA

Thx guys:)
Alden, if you are going to fly the transport heli from BC2 as good as you fly the transport in BF2142 then I gona go buy a stewardess uniform ;)

Make it a sexy stewardess uniform, not like in the old days under Aeroflot!

:plane:send me frind reqwest in BC2, xzxAldenxzx, i show you how i fly :)

Sexy Babe Stewardess Lynx Air

I loved that, thanks for the laugh. I especially like the entertainment options...pillow fight..spanking! Great vid.

Transport pilots always carry heavier loads, right Alden? Eva, I would vote for that costume!

So i wonder why one of you treat her bad....shes a nice girl and she was flying earlier with me and was feeling bad when she was called "Idiot" is that a good behaviour after telling her that shes cool? Oh my... i cant believe... :(

i hope it was just a BAD joke, Eva, your TV's like a kiss for me :)

i hope it was just a BAD joke, Eva, your TV's like a kiss for me :)

well i hope so...cause it was written in her own language wich is more frustrating...got it? Im sorry Eva and hope u get back to TBG....as for me youre always welcome there :D

well, im russian to, i understand her, origynaly it was Fast's joke, repeated by Runyan, but i dont knew Fast and Runyan reasons

Well i have no more comments im done with this....

To each his/her own, but I like the original far better.

Imo, if love had a sound, this is what it would be:<object width="853" height="505">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-oaHHrNQVrg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></object>

Shit, what have I done? What have I started? Damn, boys....LoL This thread was ment to be retarded me saying hello to poor LadyEVA. LoLOLOL

Back