Erik's Girlfriend

Supra

eriks girlfriend.jpg

dude, what did i tell you about posting pictures of my mom, dont fucking post them just cause she said no, cant standees bro, shit is sad :( <- that is a fucking un happy face btw! <-btw= by the way<- you may be asking you self this, and yes, yes i am, quite fucked, was it for me to say but out of um idk terran highway fucking sucks romoved from map list **subdrunkenl** is this private chat rofl

love u!
im no hippie faggot boy! hey just read this shit. no comment but will reply this fucked up message.

dude, what did i tell you about posting pictures of my mom, dont fucking post them just cause she said no, cant standees bro, shit is sad :( <- that is a fucking un happy face btw! <-btw= by the way<- you may be asking you self this, and yes, yes i am, quite fucked, was it for me to say but out of um idk terran highway fucking sucks romoved from map list **subdrunkenl** is this private chat rofl

love u!
im no hippie faggot boy! hey just read this shit. no comment but will reply this fucked up message.

that was alot of time in thought into this post btw, shit tried to spell some street shit but it never worked out, right now im posting how i feel, yes post quick reply seems likes the best option before i go on.

BBW TO THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!! Good going Erik, where did you meet her? At Burger King or something?

She looks like a female World of Warcraft player...

Supra why did you post a picture of your mom? Are you trying to fix her up with me? I'm not the one who pickups girls at the kennel.

Oh BTW, there's a difference when a word is a possession or when it's a plural.

Eriks = More than one. "I got 99 Eriks. Supra ain't one of them."

Erik's = Shows ownership. "Supra is Erik's bitch."

Punctuation helps. Insult: FAIL

Sgt. Anos returns!!

I don't know what I misspelled or did not punctuate, I think you are seeing things buddy.

that was alot of time in thought into this post btw, shit tried to spell some street shit but it never worked out, right now im posting how i feel, yes post quick reply seems likes the best option before i go on.

HuH on Both parts.?!?!

obese-fat-woman.jpg

Maybe you would prefer her? She's of a similar size and even better.. She's a teacher!!! So you can practice your grammar all day long :D

Back