E'llo All :)

Cleveland_Steamer

Just taking a moment to re-introduce myself. Due to extended work commitments i haven't been online as much as i would have liked but since coming back i have noticed quite a few new members as well a few of the more familiar players i have played with in the past. So again, if i have just met you or if i haven't yet, just taking a moment to say hello to you all and look forward to some more gg'z with TBG.
As well, i was wondering what the possibility would be of being able to get my name handle added to your servers player "white list" so i don't get accidentally bumped off in the middle of a game? Cheers!

SteamR Out!!

Hey there Cleveland, how's it been going?

Good to hear from you. I hope all is going well and look forward to seeing you online again. And Soulzz, you dirty bastard, add him to the white list! Just kidding me love you long time, Soulzz :)

I just re-met you.This is crazy. Here's Soulzz's number. Welcome back.

Welcome back! START PLAYING STAR TREK ONLINE! We need more people!

^^^ Agreed. Playing with smurfs against the Borg makes Kubla cry like a little bitch. :(

You don't want me to cry like a bitch, do you Steamer? DO YOU?!!

Wow, more Trekkies? Star Wars is where it's at!!

except ds9...

Sorry, not really into Star Track much.

However, would really luv it if someone could plz hook me up with a whitelist subscription Sitting 7th place in Metro Server Que right now really sux. :eek:(

Back