eBay Star Wars Cobalt goes to the Dark Side of customization

ErikStenger

Star Wars fans, behold, your dream car; too bad the listing has ended. The original owner of this particular piece of automotive art apparently had a serious love affair with George Lucas's space-themed soap opera. Painstakingly painted across the surface of this unassuming Chevy are images of Yoda, Han Solo, X-Wing fighters and other movie characters, as well as nebula and galaxies originally photographed by the Hubble Space Telescope. This would have been just the thing to drive to the theatrical premiere of the Clone Wars. A lot of work went into this paint job, though it would take a level of dedication we don't have just to own it, let alone drive it in public. After all, it's a Cobalt underneath it all, and it's emblazoned with the stigmata of the basement dweller.

http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/starwarscobalt/

The nerd in me says, sweet. The car guy in me says, WTF. It comes complete with a glove box toaster oven for Bagel Bites.
In the way Yoda speaks"Crushed this car should be. Burning, my eyes are." Nev-R-B-Laid would be his 2142 nickname.

All it needs now is some deep dish 13x7 wire wheels and some white wall tires, and maybe a custom crushed velvet interior with R2D2 shaped front seats. With the money this tool spent on that paint job, he probably could have gotten a better car, or at least a better optioned Cobalt, maybe even an SS.

Oh I almost forgot to add this. If you wanna kick this guy's ass he is in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. The color scheme on the car is anti-pussy magnet yellow.

Whats next? "Lord of the Rings" themed Ford Tempo, with spinners.

I like this better.
coolsexybluecar.jpg

I just gotta say, I could stare at MasterTek's icon all day long....thats just the nicest jiggle..../drool

Back