eBay splits with payment provider PayPal in favor of Adyen...

Not sure why. What make adyen better?

Paypal is the devil. I avoid it at all costs (if I can). Soulzz, you should add Amazon payments here for donations, or even Google payments. Anything is better than Paypal

I closed my EBAY account last year, too easy for buyers to make false claims.

Paypal doesn't really differ from the payment industries standards. In the end people will just call their credit card provider and do a chargeback when sellers use other services that are more pro seller. In otherwords selling shit is just fucked. Buying shits fucked too.

Paypal is the devil. I avoid it at all costs (if I can). Soulzz, you should add Amazon payments here for donations, or even Google payments. Anything is better than Paypal

Were unlikely to see any changes in payment systems until the end of this year. Also neither of them are supported by the framework that extends our options beyond Paypal.

Stripe is currently the only major US player to be supported for this.
Screenshot_Chrome_20180202-143357.png

Paypal is pretty much Ubiquitous at this point. I can walk into the dollar store and pay using PayPal at the credit card machine lol. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Pretty sure they legally operate as a bank now unless that fell through.

I got kicked off ebay back in 2006 ? for 5 years . lady seller , new ever last speed bag unopened brand new in the box ! I only saved like 22.00 , it comes in a opened re sealed box with a used
bag that will not hold air ! Looks like rocky been hitting it for 30 years ! So i emailed her and this is what she said , it is the nostalgic style bag and it should look like it's 30 years old and should not hold air ! I lost my mind . Never went back .

I buy shit on ebay all the time, mostly a lot of shit from china... haha

Back