East Coast Storm

JoeLeb

Admin
Admin
I hope everyone in the path of the East Coast storm today is doing ok. There are lots of people without power and heat and taking some serious wind damage and flooding from storm surges all along the East Coast of the US. It's on the way to Canada tonight and Nova Scotia is directly in it's path. It's being called a bomb cyclone, the winds are already insane here and it's not even upon us yet.

Here's what it looks like from space. Stay safe everyone.

bomb cyclone.png

Last edited:
It brought an unlikely ice storm to NE Florida on Wednesday. During the morning at 31 degrees (till noon), the pine trees loaded up with ice and came crashing down on the power lines. I have lived in Florida for 35 years and never experienced this here, I am certain its a common thing for the folks in the NE. ARGH!!!!!!

well I know i have a front porch... I can't see it though. I got 8 ft from the front door a few minutes ago and turned around ... couldn't see it from 8ft away. It's white out here

I just stepped outside for the first time today becuase the plow guy came. HOLY SHIT 3.5 ft of show. Fucking crazy.

It brought an unlikely ice storm to NE Florida on Wednesday. During the morning at 31 degrees (till noon), the pine trees loaded up with ice and came crashing down on the power lines. I have lived in Florida for 35 years and never experienced this here, I am certain its a common thing for the folks in the NE. ARGH!!!!!!

You have no idea. Lol.

for all dealing with this storm stay safe and warm! out here on the best coast, it was 72 today

Global warming? Or a new tilt? I wish swift winds and community bonds on those in the paths.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Back