Durty here!

Durty Sonuva

Sup fellas, my name is Durty, and I'm new here. It seems someone registered on this site already has Durty, so technically my name is now Durty Sonuva. You already know a few of my former clan mates, Zappy, Deadred and TDMoses, they were in ]3AC[ with me. I'm actually the RS3 for ]3AC[, but was directed here by a friend of mine to check out your site and servers. I'm interested in playing some BF2 again in preparation for BF3's release. It's nice to see some people still have BF2 servers up. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself, I'll probably be jumping on TS sometime soon to get to know some of you while enjoying some BF2 action (and possibly BF3 in the future).

BTW, nice site, very well put together.

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to the site. If you need the TS3 info, just provide your age, and someone will send you a PM with the info :D.

Thanks fellas, actually I would like TS info if you wouldn't mind, I'm 34. Just for my knowledge, is there actually a Durty in the clan already, or active on the site/TS?

You mean Dirty Lex? We call him Lex anyway so you are good to go :)

Check your inbox.

Actually it stated Durty was taken when I tried registering for the site, but I just found the site members listed, looks like a drive by registration. Registered and last activity both on 8/24/10. In any case, I'll go by either one (Durty or Sonuva). It's probably time for a change anyways ;)

The attention to this forum so far is outstanding. Thanks for the quick replies!

i can change that for you without re-registering. Just send me a PM what you want your login/site name to be called.

I don't recall a Durty active at all. I can delete that name if you wish.

No worries Fast, I actually like the new name... I appreciate the offer though.

There goes the neighborhood. Lock your doors and make sure the kids are in the house, Durty is here.

What's up Durty? Long time no here bro. Welcome to the site and have fun on the servers!

Hey sup Deadred... how's it been??? Certainly has been a while. Tbanks for the welcome, looking forward to playing some BF with ya'll again (for the most part dead at 3AC).

Hey Zappy, glad to see you're hear as well. So which version are ya'll playing most these days?

Hey Zappy, glad to see you're hear as well. So which version are ya'll playing most these days?

BF2 and BC2 and it was pretty easy to answer for any and every Battlefield oriented clan :p

2142 is uber dead and not everyone likes or can run BC2.

I think we can say the common denominator for bc2/bf2 players is bf3.

Lets hope so, only exceptions will be once again people who can't run it. Would be nice to find out my laptop could but gonna have a decent desktop for BF3 so whatever.

I tried to get on to BF2 last night but am having issues finding a password to my main account. No worries, I'll start over... not too concerned about rank in BF2 for the obvious reasons.

Regarding BF3, with any new game there's always a concern of people not being able to play it. This is usually a good test for a clan's longevity. It seems you guys have this figured out pretty well...kudos for that.

Edit: removed that first line, it didn't come out right. I actually do like BC2, and enjoy playing it, it just doesn't have that lasting appeal the other pc based BF's had.

Out of curiosity, what is the recruit process here? I've read the recruit forum, but it doesn't really go into detail of how the entire process works (unless I missed a thread somewhere), i.e. length of recruiting period, rights as a recruit (if any), access to reserved slots, etc etc. Also, is there chances for advancement within the clan?

Out of curiosity, what is the recruit process here? I've read the recruit forum, but it doesn't really go into detail of how the entire process works (unless I missed a thread somewhere), i.e. length of recruiting period, rights as a recruit (if any), access to reserved slots, etc etc. Also, is there chances for advancement within the clan?

You go to Want to Join TBG area, and fill out form. Then you have your trial period (30 days) then are voted in by members. It is possible to advance in the clan, take MacN8r for example.

As a recruit you have no rights until member. Once member...you usually have server admin.

Back