Drill weekend

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
hey guys Im not gonna be here today and then into this weekend, Im gonna be at a drill exercise at Ft. Devens in Mass frolicking around in the woods.

cya sunday nite

hold down the fort while im gone lol,

have fun if it was closer i would have run up there and buy you a beer

The joys of drill weekend, try not to get any mud in your BFA.

and for gods sake clean any and all mud off your weapon

Rifle, i meant rifle... no comments from sixer

Drill weekend... hey Lex Ill trade with you. I can come back to the states and you can come do this BS

Haha yeah dude, im game for a trade, I could use the change of weather, need to work on my hand-tan. Good thing is that I am the OIC for OPFOR, and I get to play haji in a camp with a barbecue pit, I got some time off at the day room for a few minutes while my BN is doing in-processing BS, the joys of being a PL

[blockquote]and for gods sake clean any and all mud off your weapon[/blockquote]

Pilot, I would never be so crass as to make any sort of comment; even if it did get muddy by making sure that bitch won't walk right for a few days. lolz

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

[quote1255214183=Dirty-Lex]
Haha yeah dude, im game for a trade, I could use the change of weather, need to work on my hand-tan. Good thing is that I am the OIC for OPFOR, and I get to play haji in a camp with a barbecue pit, I got some time off at the day room for a few minutes while my BN is doing in-processing BS, the joys of being a PL
[/quote1255214183]

Well enjoy the OPFOR shit. I always got to be the first contact. I went to a thrift store and bought a feather bua and belt with peacock feathers. Iput it on with some makeup acted all fruity and shit. It really threw them off until I pulled a grenade from my groin and took out 3 guys. I loved being the gay killer.

Ok Sixer I set myself up for this now that I read it, go ahead...

Back