[BF4] Dragon valley vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too wish to have this removed - however as much as I like the big three maps on there (Firestorm, Oman, Caspian) - I wouldn't cry (too much) if you replaced dragon valley with anything more worthy of not sucking my soul out

He does not like Dragon Valley cuz he knows there is no where to hide from me on the map. :p

On another note, I think we do need another map in the rotation. The big three are great maps and this is one of the many reasons why this server is always populated but we need variety if we hope to keep this server a top tier server in the face of more popular games and the holiday season. This server is great cuz it has an awesome and adept cadre of regular players and admins each evening. In addition, the nostalgia of older BF games are a major factor in the BF2/3 maps server's popularity.

IMO it is a mistake to remove Dragon Valley but the FUCKING democratic process did not work in my favor this time but remember the integrity of democratic processes is vital for a more inclusive gaming community. DEMOCRACY DIES IN THE DARK! :mad:

That being said, and some other members inclination to add more maps to the server's rotation would be enhanced if we could vote at the end of the round with a selective rotation of maps. Is there a vote mechanism in BF4? I wanna say i've seen it before on other servers. Implementing the Metro (altho I know it has no vehicular combat) or Outbreak maps would be welcomed since some of us enjoy infantry combat and the feel of the BFBC Vietnam maps. Even if it is for a limited time to evaluate the server's popularity and performance.

Oh I almost forgot. ADD commander mode to the server for the AC 130 gunship. Sometimes we need to pound the enemy's assets on the battlefield like Dan's MBT and the whores in the Heli and Jets. You know who you are. :D

Thanks again for running a great server and website. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back