[BF4] Dragon valley vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iguanidon

Here's your chance to vote. This is being brought up due to some apparent glitches.

Looks like Fabio finally got the ear of the admin. He was on last night saying map is glitchy. I agree but then again what isnt glitchy these days.I think its a great map and you know where I stand. BF2/3 maps server. Emphasis on BF2 map. VIVA DRAGON Valley!!!!!!
If anything add Commander mode back to the server some of us think it would be a great addition and would speed things up.

If it is removed, vote to replace with Operation Outbreak (vietnam classic flavor0

I too wish to have this removed - however as much as I like the big three maps on there (firestorm, oman, caspian) - I wouldn't cry (too much) if you replaced dragon valley with anything more worthy of not sucking my soul out

Oh man, Silk road would be an epic addition. Would it be possible to try it out in the rotation??

Could we add Operation Outbreak? This was once in this rotation a year ago. It is the closest vietnam style map which is definitely bf legacy.

Could we add Operation Outbreak? This was once in this rotation a year ago. It is the closest vietnam style map which is definitely bf legacy.

Operation Outbreak would be also be a great addition! Definitely Vietnam style BF Bad Company and BF 1942 Vietnam. The small amount of maps in rotation makes it a little stale...

The BF2/BF3 maps are a free download thats why we have the server. I do like silk road as long as the other team can keep it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back