Douchebag alert

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Just FYI we have a little immature boy, spamming racist remarks on our forums here and there (circumventing bans) and recently managed to send a little crafty email created by "webmaster@tbgclan.com" spewing out more racist remarks. I am not sure who were the recipients. This all started when the little boy hiding behind his pc decided to type nonsense racist comment toward another player, obvious not caring for our servers rules. Well the chat filter taught him a good lesson. Now this kid is having temper tantrums since he's been a bad boy and does not want to take accountability. He has been removed from all our servers.

Obviously anyone that knows us; we have 0 tolerance on racist BS in our servers, forums and discord. Therefore, if you happened to get an email from this little child, kindly ignore it.

We are doing our best to limit his BS until he decides to take accountability

User is literally looking at this thread when they decided to try and register again:
1588043671859.png

Hello,

Just came across this post. I'm a moderator myself on another game company, so I understand the annoyances these can cause.

You have a couple of options should it happen again, either making new members by approval only or limit new members so they need approval to post by admins / mods. Basically, once they make a post on the forum it gets put through to a moderator approval queue, staff need to view the thread and manually approve their post for it to be seen by the public.

Maybe make it once they get 10 posts or if they're a member for so and so time frame then they do not need approval anymore.

We use a different forum software, so unsure if this can be done here.

Hello,

Just came across this post. I'm a moderator myself on another game company, so I understand the annoyances these can cause.

You have a couple of options should it happen again, either making new members by approval only or limit new members so they need approval to post by admins / mods. Basically, once they make a post on the forum it gets put through to a moderator approval queue, staff need to view the thread and manually approve their post for it to be seen by the public.

Maybe make it once they get 10 posts or if they're a member for so and so time frame then they do not need approval anymore.

We use a different forum software, so unsure if this can be done here.

Most forum software offer functions for this now days which quite convenient. Granted some opt not to use them for convenience and prefer to manually moderate more so. I think an approval system is always a welcome security feature, if not a anti-post plugin which I believe XenForo offers. Kind of like the 10minutes before you can post in a Discord server limit.

Back